Enough Already

inkman

We need to follow in Polians footsteps and stop recruiting from Division I schools.  All you get is hype and BS from prima-donna's and not much of a human being.  When Polian chose, he looked for great players in other divisions, such as Phil Hanson at little known North Dakota State, and Don Beebe out of Chadron State.  We had Andre Reed from Kutztown State too.  Leave division one for the other teams in the league and take the little guys with great attitude from the lesser divisions.  Heart and desire go much farther than athleticism.  In the long run and the short, a person with great desire and integrity will beat you everytime.

520886[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the following players come from MAJOR football programs?

Jim Kelly

Bruce Smith

Thurman Thomas

Cornelius Bennett

Thought so.

Say, weren't you a Flutie fan?

He came from BC.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and he is grinnig ear to ear while saying it.  Maybe he should look like he gives a damn about the football game he just played in.

520591[/snapback]

Oh God...

That is what this team needs.... players that have the right facial expressions during post-game interviews. :(

Go screw yourself with a comment like this. The only thing Wilson knows is how to lose, employee poor managers, and run off good ones. If that is Willis's attitude you manage it accordingly. The guy has worked his ass off to come back from a mangled knee, unfortunately he just happens to play behind the worst line in football. Can somebody please point out to me a hole that has been clearly opened up by this joke of line? Watch the USC game for an illustration of holes!

520897[/snapback]

Yes, and watch the USC game for an illustration of how to hit a hole, and to find yet another running back who will be a better NFL back than Willis next year.

We have a bad offensive line. No argument here. Not as bad as Houston's though, and their running back gets four yards a carry.

This thread is inane.

Willis said in the Miami paper that the win was more important to him than getting 1,000 yards.

Willis also said that he was going to continue to play for pride (even though we are not going to the playoffs).

Stop the Willis bashing. The guy showed his heart when he came back from that devastating knee injury.

As I said in another post, there are people on this board who seem to not like him for non-football related reasons.

The guy is the fastest Buffalo Bills RB to reach 2,000 yards in his career. We have had some great RBs. Moreover, Willis has done it with a terrible offensive line.

What percentage of the time is first contact made BEHIND the line of scrimmage?

Stop the insanity.

McGahee didnt give up 24 points in 11 minutes.

520990[/snapback]

No, and he wasn't the one who called the pass play on first and goal from the 3 either. I buy into the argument that Willis is just another good but not great back. I don't buy into the fact that he was the reason we lost yesterday.

That player that is making the incorrect facial expression was that happy because he is going to stick it to the Bills in the off season, count on it.  He and Rosenhaus are going to demand a kings ransom and Willis just got his first bargaining chip(1000 yards).

521039[/snapback]

Nothing I like better than a psychic football fan. <_<

If you think 1029 yards in 12 games is not an accomplishment on a team with a 1st-year QB and a garbage O-Line, than you've got some real issues. Stop thinking of McGahee as the guy from Miami who was the fastest player on the field, and regualrly broke 60 yard runs. If you do, you will continue to be disappointed. He is much bigger and stronger now, and is running on a new knee. He will bury his head and get you four yards when most other running backs would get you one.

As for him being happy, I'm sure he is. But not about the game. I'm sure there's something financial tied to his 1000 yards. So good for him. But he's not happy. Apparently smiling in an interview is grounds for dismissal now. The guy played at home, racking up 80-some yards and no TDs in front of his friends and family, and watched his team lose on the last play. And he's happy about everything??? <_<

That player that is making the incorrect facial expression was that happy because he is going to stick it to the Bills in the off season, count on it.  He and Rosenhaus are going to demand a kings ransom and Willis just got his first bargaining chip(1000 yards).

521039[/snapback]

Yeah, and I was so looking forward to all that extra money going to Ralph Wilson's trust frund account.

I don't really care about the teams finances or Mr. Wilson's.  My point is that Willis won't be in training camp.  He will feel he is underpaid because he is the best back in the NFL. 

521066[/snapback]

Okay inkman. Willis will listen to whatever Rosenhaus tells him to do, because the guy did T.O. a lot of favors. <_<

We need to follow in Polians footsteps and stop recruiting from Division I schools.  All you get is hype and BS from prima-donna's and not much of a human being.  When Polian chose, he looked for great players in other divisions, such as Phil Hanson at little known North Dakota State, and Don Beebe out of Chadron State.  We had Andre Reed from Kutztown State too.  Leave division one for the other teams in the league and take the little guys with great attitude from the lesser divisions.  Heart and desire go much farther than athleticism.  In the long run and the short, a person with great desire and integrity will beat you everytime.

520886[/snapback]

Yeah screw players like Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith etc...division 1A whores...LOL

I don't really care about the teams finances or Mr. Wilson's.  My point is that Willis won't be in training camp.  He will feel he is underpaid because he is the best back in the NFL. 

How are you going to feel with Shaud Williams as our RB at the begining of next season?

521066[/snapback]

I'll bet Willis WILL be in training camp. Drew Rosenhaus rarely lets his players sit out of camp. He may try to get Willis more money, but when his players are under contract he believes in having them goto camp.

If you think 1029 yards in 12 games is not an accomplishment on a team with a 1st-year QB and a garbage O-Line, than you've got some real issues.  Stop thinking of McGahee as the guy from Miami who was the fastest player on the field, and regualrly broke 60 yard runs.  If you do, you will continue to be disappointed.  He is much bigger and stronger now, and is running on a new knee.  He will bury his head and get you four yards when most other running backs would get you one.

As for him being happy, I'm sure he is.  But not about the game.  I'm sure there's something financial tied to his 1000 yards.  So good for him.  But he's not happy.  Apparently smiling in an interview is grounds for dismissal now.  The guy played at home, racking up 80-some yards and no TDs in front of his friends and family, and watched his team lose on the last play.  And he's happy about everything???  <_<

521060[/snapback]

he's a pretty good back, but nothing more - at best an eddie george type. i've yet to see him beat the last man, which elite backs need to be able to do unless they're out and out bruisers like riggins and bettis. as a bruiser, mcgahee ain't even close to their league.

Yeah and he is grinnig ear to ear while saying it.  Maybe he should look like he gives a damn about the football game he just played in.

520591[/snapback]

I'm sure he cares, maybe he's smiling becasue he simple does not know what to say about the crapping playing. So instead of throwing a fit, he just smiles and moves on. If there is a brain in his head, I am very sure he is wonder why on 1st and goal from the 3 yard line, this "power running team", decides to pass instead of run. I think you know what happened next