Enough Already

inkman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

linky

Willis, not unlike many self-centered athletes, cares only about Willis.  His laughing and smiling routine during and after every loss is becoming more and more annoying.  He only cares about Willis and Willis getting paid.  He doesn't care about the Bills winning or losing. 

I realize that he isn't the only !@#$ that feels this way but does he need to be obvious about it.  Do us a favor Willis, show up on Suday, run for your 100 yards, keep your mouth shut, and collect your paychecks.  Thanks !@#$.

520571[/snapback]

With an attitude like that, he wont be a bill for much longer. Ralph is normally good about having character guys and chances are if you went to the "U", your character is in question.

Yeah and he is grinnig ear to ear while saying it.  Maybe he should look like he gives a damn about the football game he just played in.

520591[/snapback]

The guy ran for 1000 yards behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league. I can't sit here and blame the loss on him. Not all players have to act like Sam Adams.

No one seems to get my point.  :(

520598[/snapback]

We get it - we just don't agree.

Willis has it right. You could whine and cry and demand to get the football more and claim if you did the Bills woulda won. Instead, like a gentleman, Willis smiles, answers questions politely and promises to play with Pride. I'll take that any day.

No one seems to get my point.  :(

520598[/snapback]

If Willis didn't care... he could pull a Sam Adams and sit out the rest of the season. He sounds like a winner to me, wanting 60 carries a game, and telling everybody that he is the best back in the league. Too bad he hasn't lived up to his own hype, but i don't see him as a loser that quits on his team.

I don't know.  If I had just spent everything I had on the football field only to have the coaches rip defeat from the jaws of victory I might be a little more upset.  I guess that is the difference between me and everyone else around here.

520614[/snapback]

What and if Willis said - I'm pissed cos Coach Mularky is a joke and couldn't coach this team to victory if we had a 100 point head start - you would be happy?

I don't know.  If I had just spent everything I had on the football field only to have the coaches rip defeat from the jaws of victory I might be a little more upset.  I guess that is the difference between me and everyone else around here.

520614[/snapback]

Is it really about Willis and Willis only (blue part)? I think he gets that it isn't. You claim he is only thinking about himself by smiling and seeming upbeat. The opposite can be proven by what you stated above. He is probably more of a team guy than you think.

See that is where IMO your whole premise is wrong. WMc is good for this team even in the face of its bad coaching decisions.

What good comes out of fueling more player animosity towards the coaching staff?

If Willis didn't care... he could pull a Sam Adams and sit out the rest of the season.  He sounds like a winner to me, wanting 60 carries a game, and telling everybody that he is the best back in the league.  Too bad he hasn't lived up to his own hype, but i don't see him as a loser that quits on his team.

520609[/snapback]

I agree, and I'd much rather see him remain upbeat in the face of adversity than to act like a spoiled brat as a few players have. He's struggling right now, but I have not seen him quit.

I guess that is the difference between me and everyone else around here.

Yeah, you're definitely the only one upset around here.

Hopefully someday we'll all posses that passion that only you can claim. :(

We need to follow in Polians footsteps and stop recruiting from Division I schools. All you get is hype and BS from prima-donna's and not much of a human being. When Polian chose, he looked for great players in other divisions, such as Phil Hanson at little known North Dakota State, and Don Beebe out of Chadron State. We had Andre Reed from Kutztown State too. Leave division one for the other teams in the league and take the little guys with great attitude from the lesser divisions. Heart and desire go much farther than athleticism. In the long run and the short, a person with great desire and integrity will beat you everytime.

We need to follow in Polians footsteps and stop recruiting from Division I schools.  All you get is hype and BS from prima-donna's and not much of a human being.  When Polian chose, he looked for great players in other divisions, such as Phil Hanson at little known North Dakota State, and Don Beebe out of Chadron State.  We had Andre Reed from Kutztown State too.  Leave division one for the other teams in the league and take the little guys with great attitude from the lesser divisions.  Heart and desire go much farther than athleticism.  In the long run and the short, a person with great desire and integrity will beat you everytime.

520886[/snapback]

Except for in the Super Bowl. Oof.

With an attitude like that, he wont be a bill for much longer. Ralph is normally good about having character guys and chances are if you went to the "U", your character is in question.

520579[/snapback]

Go screw yourself with a comment like this. The only thing Wilson knows is how to lose, employee poor managers, and run off good ones. If that is Willis's attitude you manage it accordingly. The guy has worked his ass off to come back from a mangled knee, unfortunately he just happens to play behind the worst line in football. Can somebody please point out to me a hole that has been clearly opened up by this joke of line? Watch the USC game for an illustration of holes!