Is it time to bring back a classic thread

Like A Mofo

TD bet JP that the Dolphins would win. Once JP led the Bills to a 21-0 lead, TD told Eric Moulds to get out of the game and told Lee Evans to pretend like he's invisible. Predictably, the Dolphins come back to win, and TD wins the bet. JP now has to cut his hair, part it, and dye it winter white.

If TD was really the son of satan--where is our temptation?...I mean isn't the goal of the Son of Satan to turn us all to the dark side? If he was really the Son of Satan--TD should be delivering wins and championships to force us all to sell our souls for a Super Bowl..if he is really the Son of Satan he's doing a !@#$ing sh------- job....

If he was really the Son of Satan--TD should be delivering wins and championships to force us all to sell our souls for a Super Bowl..if he is really the Son of Satan he's doing a !@#$ing sh------- job....

523392[/snapback]

See, even that part of the job he is screwing up, I'll bet that Satan fired his own son, now if Ralph can take the same tactic....

If TD was really the son of satan--where is our temptation?...I mean isn't the goal of the Son of Satan to turn us all to the dark side?  If he was really the Son of Satan--TD should be delivering wins and championships to force us all to sell our souls for a Super Bowl..if he is really the Son of Satan he's doing a !@#$ing sh------- job....

523392[/snapback]

Well...did you really hate Miami last Sunday, or did you hate the Bills more? He's only begun to turn us to the dark side...Sunday was just the start, like Anakin slaughtering the sand people...

Well...did you really hate Miami last Sunday, or did you hate the Bills more?  He's only begun to turn us to the dark side...Sunday was just the start, like Anakin slaughtering the sand people...

524268[/snapback]

:devil: Got it now....thanks CTM...TD deserves a raise and a promotion to supreme prince of the dark side..