If the Bills moved out of Buffalo , and New York..

IF the Bills moved , would you stay a fan?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. IF the Bills moved , would you stay a fan?

• YES
    • NO

I don't have any connections to Buffalo but I still couldn't be a fan if they moved. Some times it's the fans that make the team, Buffalo is certainly an example of that.

520122[/snapback]

yea your right on that, but look at the Rams they moved from L.A, and the Colts moved from Baltimore, and they have doen ok for themselves.

The reason I love the Buffalo Bills isn't because they're such a well run organization (because they aren't) or because of their uniforms (because those change) or because of the players (because those change, too).

It's the "Buffalo" in "Buffalo Bills" that I'm really supporting.

And I don't even live in Western New York, okay?

yea your right on that, but look at the Rams they moved from L.A, and the Colts moved from Baltimore, and they have doen ok for themselves.

520125[/snapback]

It's more about the aura of the Bills. They have dedicated blue collar fans that can truly appreciate success because fair weather is about the worst thing somebody can be. The journey will be more difficult for us, but in the end victory will be that much sweeter. Throw all that in with one of the toughest winter stadiums to play at in the NFL, and they have a unique relationship with the city they play in. You might move them and still have success on the field, or financially, but they would lose the aura that makes some of us such die hard fans.

I dont think i could be a Bills fan if they left. Id be heartbroken.

520104[/snapback]

I'd end up a Panthers fan cause the days the Bills leave Buffalo I quit being a fan, sorry I root for the Bills cause I grew up in WNY listening to games on the radio in the early 60's, traveling to Rich with season tickets in the early 70's, was at the 1980 opening day win over those DAMN felons after suffering thru the 0 for the 70s. sang talkign proud as the 1980 Bills made their run, sat thru the 2-14 seasons. Moved to NC however have had DTV sunday ticket since it came out and now with Sirius I can listen to Bills announcers instead of these other Morons they give us week in and out.

The reason I love the Buffalo Bills isn't because they're such a well run organization (because they aren't) or because of their uniforms (because those change) or because of the players (because those change, too). 

It's the "Buffalo" in "Buffalo Bills" that I'm really supporting.

And I don't even live in Western New York, okay?

520135[/snapback]

I know--you live in strawberry fields

SDS would probably say that it doesn't really matter.

520150[/snapback]

Whose post are you replying to? It doesn't make sense given the topic.

The Bills would no longer exist. The name, the colors would be gone, so I don't see how anyone would follow the team in a positive way.

I dont think i could be a Bills fan if they left. Id be heartbroken.

520104[/snapback]

This team is crap!.......They should get the hell out of Buffalo tonight at midnight,move to LA ,get rid of the coaching staff, start over and become the Colts.

A tout le monde... :(

Hmmm. They could come to Melbourne. I'd save a lot of money getting to games that way. Let's see. US ally, check- that rules out any Canadian move! Good weather. Sport mad city. Host of the 2006 Commonwealth games. Yep. The Bills can come to Melbourne, only they can't change the name, uniform or anything else- that'd be the sticking point. :(