Nate Clemments melts down in post-game

Why the hell wasn't Nate covering Chambers on that TD. He was on him all day today, but not at the most important time.

519455[/snapback]

Even if Nate was on him, he wasn't on him:

C. Chambers 15 rec / 238 yds / 1 TD / Long 57 (remember than one?)

Either Nate is overrated, or Jerry Gray is a moron.

Or Nate is a moron.

Or Jerry Gray is overrated.

Or all of the above.

Other boards are saying Moulds also melted down during post-game interviews, can anybody here confirm this?

Did anyone else hear moulds when he was interviewed? He basically said that hes fed up with the coaching.

He said something along the lines of "i was fine with the play in the first quarter, but then we're up 21-0 and we're supposed to be a pound the football team and we line up in spread formations and run all this crazy stuff and turn the ball over"

keeps going and says "i dont know whats gonna happen. Im not gonna go all TO over this...im gonna ride out the next 4 games and next year if im here, im here and if not, then im elsewhere."

so basically we either keep moulds or keep mularkey one or the other?

Now WGR is saying that mularkey pulled moulds because of poor route running, but then said NOTHING to him until after the game.

Um I guess he was "covering" him all day...

519909[/snapback]

To be fair to Nate, the Bills were in a zone on the long Chambers reception at the end and Fletch and Vincent were on him. Has Vincent gotten over in time to help cover a WR since the first few weeks of the season? The guy is always late.