Nate Clemments melts down in post-game

Why the hell wasn't Nate covering Chambers on that TD. He was on him all day today, but not at the most important time.

519455[/snapback]

That's what the blowup was about. Clements took exception to what he thought was an implication made by a reporter that Clements was scared to cover Chambers on that play.

I couldnt' see the game, but what I DID see was names like J. Leonhard and L.Fletcher popping up on nfl.com as being in coverage on Chambers.....wtf is up with that? I didn't even know Leonhard was active.

I couldnt' see the game, but what I DID see was names like J. Leonhard and L.Fletcher popping up on nfl.com as being in coverage on Chambers.....wtf is up with that? I didn't even know Leonhard was active.

519491[/snapback]

Leonhard had a good day.

519491[/snapback]

Leonhard has been active for the last few weeks. I remember seeing him in the KC game.

Why the hell wasn't Nate covering Chambers on that TD. He was on him all day today, but not at the most important time.

519455[/snapback]

Maybe the 14 catches for 200plus yards plus the 7 clean drops he already had on him had him scared. Oh yeah, and the missed tackle that let him get another 20 yards, after he was already playing 10 yards off. ;)