What do you want for Christmas?

stevestojan

Ok, here's the rules. First, it has to be less than $500. Second, it has to be something you really want, not something you want for someone else. And third, none of this sappy "peace on Earth" bull sh--, or "a new liver for my uncle Lloyd". We know everyone wants peace and everyone to be healthy, but since that's not happening, what do you REALLY want?

It doesn't even have to be something you're even remotely gonna stand a chance of getting, but it does have to be a real, tangible item.

Mine would be 10lbs of super spicey jerky. Half beef, half venison, a remote car starter, and $100 gas card.

Ok, here's the rules. First, it has to be less than $500. Second, it has to be something you really want, not something you want for someone else. And third, none of this sappy "peace on Earth" bull sh--, or "a new liver for my uncle Lloyd". We know everyone wants peace and everyone to be healthy, but since that's not happening, what do you REALLY want?

It doesn't even have to be something you're even remotely gonna stand a chance of getting, but it does have to be a real, tangible item.

Mine would be 10lbs of super spicey jerky. Half beef, half venison, a remote car starter, and $100 gas card.

518230[/snapback]

A drive to work that takes less than an hour.

Lotsa new wool socks

A new chainsaw

A new tie with no bloody mary stains

A year's subscription to the net's best music download service(whatever it is)

Some new cleats that don't need duct tape

A $100 gift card to a good book store

A half-gallon of Canadian Whisky and Captain Morgan's and a peaceful hour to drink it in.

Tomorrow night I have to go to my girlfriend's sorority semi-formal. I will also need an hour to drink a half gallon of Cap so it's bearable.... :devil:

518279[/snapback]

A sorority semi-formal.....Oh man, sometimes I miss the good old days! :lol:

Tomorrow night I have to go to my girlfriend's sorority semi-formal. I will also need an hour to drink a half gallon of Cap so it's bearable.... :devil:

518279[/snapback]

You wanna borrow my tie?-)