WAY TO GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!&#33

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This message goes out to all of you Buffalo fans who have ignored the Sabres for many years. You are missing what could be a very special season. This team is fast, hard working and fun to watch. All of the youth Darcy has put together is finally jelling. Many of you out of towners, complain about how you can only see the team, when they come to your new town. Wake up! Buy Center Ice from DirecTV. For $129.00 you get to see every game. For those of you on a tight budget, don't reply, I get it. There are still plenty of you out there who spend that much in a weekend at the bar. My point, rally behind this team. Buy the tickets, shirts, hats and lets start talking about the Sabres again. The Bills are bad right now and this season is lost. Spend time cheering on the Blue and Gold.

For those of you in the Buffalo area, you should be ashamed of yourselves. That arena is half empty most nights and they are basically giving away tickets with those low prices. Not everyone in Buffalo is poor. Once again, no responses from those with limited incomes. Get off your wallets and get to the stadium. In my opinion, we are blessed to have a team in that awful town - get out and support them. We are finally a good team again, get involved and lets enjoy winning again!!!! Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!! 0:) - sing it with me Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!

I really wish I had the capability to watch Sabres games, but for several reasons I can't. One is that I live out west and the games come on early, two, of fourse is that they are not on TV out here so thats a moot point. I have considered ordering the NHL center ICE package, but looking at the schedule it appears that they dont actually show every game for every team.

What a game last night.  It was the first time in a long time that I got that fired up watching the Sabres play.  Go Sabres!

517728[/snapback]

Hey NC fan,

Can you email me at Hugebillsfan1@yahoo.com? My wife and I are moving to Charlotte this summer and have a bunch of questions about the area. Thanks Doug

This message goes out to all of you Buffalo fans who have ignored the Sabres for many years. You are missing what could be a very special season. This team is fast, hard working and fun to watch. All of the youth Darcy has put together is finally jelling. Many of you out of towners, complain about how you can only see the team, when they come to your new town. Wake up! Buy Center Ice from DirecTV. For $129.00 you get to see every game. For those of you on a tight budget, don't reply, I get it. There are still plenty of you out there who spend that much in a weekend at the bar. My point, rally behind this team. Buy the tickets, shirts, hats and lets start talking about the Sabres again. The Bills are bad right now and this season is lost. Spend time cheering on the Blue and Gold.

For those of you in the Buffalo area, you should be ashamed of yourselves. That arena is half empty most nights and they are basically giving away tickets with those low prices. Not everyone in Buffalo is poor. Once again, no responses from those with limited incomes. Get off your wallets and get to the stadium. In my opinion, we are blessed to have a team in that awful town - get out and support them. We are finally a good team again, get involved and lets enjoy winning again!!!!  Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!! 0:)  - sing it with me Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!

517748[/snapback]

Lawnboy,

They virtually show every Sabres game. You can also tape. I go out of my way to catch all the games. I forget most people do not care as muchh as I do. Go Sabres!!!

I really wish I had the capability to watch Sabres games, but for several reasons I can't.  One is that I live out west and the games come on early, two, of fourse is that they are not on TV out here so thats a moot point.  I have considered ordering the NHL center ICE package, but looking at the schedule it appears that they dont actually show every game for every team.

517751[/snapback]

I have Center Ice and I've seen EVERY Sabres game this season.

And you call yourself HopsGuy?

Harumph!  0:)

517746[/snapback]

I've had that handle since 1998. It was a school night. The beers were $6.50. I'm getting old. The drycleaners lost my tux. A friend came in from out of town. There was a terrible flood. Locusts! I swear, it wasn't my fault!!! Yadda Yadda Yadda.

:doh:

I'll go to more games during the week knowing that a ticket can be had so cheap. The arena is about 2 miles from my place, so there's no reason not to go. The Sabres will be here in a few weeks.

I have Center Ice and I've seen EVERY Sabres game this season.

517773[/snapback]

I watch them on Direct TV, only problem is they no longer show the post game show. Do you get the post-game with Center ice? I get it on the Sabres games on the direct because of MSG.

5 Things I love about this team:

1. Power play is the best it has been in 13 years.

2. They can be down two goals and they aren't out of it.

3. Every line is fun to watch.

2. Ruff has refused to play the shell game with a lead.

1. They are winning, God, I love that, they are winning. I have to agree with

Bills/Sabres Fan......if you haven't yet, its time to get reaquainted with your

Sabres.

No.  Damnit.

517990[/snapback]

I was a huge fan of Hockey Hotline, and not so much of this new Shootout, with Rob Ray, Kevin Sylvester, and Roby...but it is growing on me....sucks that the Sabres have no shot at the division, since Ottawa may win 70 games...I would love a 4-5 matchup between the Sabes and Habs or Flyers in a first round playoff matchup...

Briere, Dumont, AND Miller.

517545[/snapback]

Call me crazy, but the Pyatt injury is actually worth mentioning. The Mair-Gaustad-Pyatt combo was the best line the team had going during the 3 or 4 games before he got hurt.

I was a huge fan of Hockey Hotline, and not so much of this new Shootout, with Rob Ray, Kevin Sylvester, and Roby...but it is growing on me....sucks that the Sabres have no shot at the division, since Ottawa may win 70 games...I would love a 4-5 matchup between the Sabes and Habs or Flyers in a first round playoff matchup...

517998[/snapback]

I love the Razor, but not when he talks.

When playoffs come, a goalie can get hot, and anything can happen.

I watch them on Direct TV, only problem is they no longer show the post game show. Do you get the post-game with Center ice? I get it on the Sabres games on the direct because of MSG.

5 Things I love about this team:

1. Power play is the best it has been in 13 years.

2. They can be down two goals and they aren't out of it.

3. Every line is fun to watch.

2. Ruff has refused to play the shell game with a lead.

1. They are winning, God, I love that, they are winning. I have to agree with

Bills/Sabres Fan......if you haven't yet, its time to get reaquainted with your

Sabres.

517784[/snapback]

I've only seen a few games (hope to catch most of tonight's as it should be on in SF), but what I really like about this team is that they SHOOT THE PUCK...right at the net, no less. Thank heaven somebody got them to do that after all these years.