Bills-Panthers GAME THREAD

stuckincincy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that last play that took us practically out of FG range is a perfect example of the stupid playcalling exhibited by this offensive staff. GET THE FIRST DOWN in this situation, and the LAST thing you let happen is a deep sack.

Peppers vs. an undrafted rookie free agent TE?

Run the ball.

JP has looked much better in the 2nd qtr.  Throwing with confidence.  He has proven that he can lead the team to FG's.  Now he has to start ending good drives with TD's.

513439[/snapback]

JP is the only reason we're in FG range to begin with.

For once, I'd love to see him have the support of a running game.

#1 Lindell brought his money game today. Those are two huge kicks in a defensive slugfest (unlike a 50+ yarder in a 48-10 blowout).

#2 McGahee does not look like a difference maker so far. No burst. He hasn't been a difference maker in several games this year.

JP has looked much better in the 2nd qtr.  Throwing with confidence.  He has proven that he can lead the team to FG's.  Now he has to start ending good drives with TD's.

513439[/snapback]

Yeah, I have noticed how Losman throws chop blocks and blocks like sh-- for the running game to end drives in FGs. I wish he'd cut it out, he's killing us out there. :(

Yeah, I have noticed how Losman throws chop blocks and blocks like sh-- for the running game to end drives in FGs.  I wish he'd cut it out, he's killing us out there.  :(

513450[/snapback]

Needs to quit stepping out of bounds before he catches the ball, too.

#1  Lindell brought his money game today.  Those are two huge kicks in a defensive slugfest (unlike a 50+ yarder in a 48-10 blowout).

#2 McGahee does not look like a difference maker so far.  No burst. He hasn't been a difference maker in several games this year.

513447[/snapback]

McGahee is running behind the worst Offensive line in the NFL. He would be at 1000 yards if he was with Indy or Dallas.

#1  Lindell brought his money game today.  Those are two huge kicks in a defensive slugfest (unlike a 50+ yarder in a 48-10 blowout).

513447[/snapback]

As an anti-Lindellite in the preseason, I must say that I'm enjoying my crow. Aside from the KC game, he's having a Pro Bowl season. Extend Roarin' Rian's contract now (and Mike Schneck's contract as well)!

#2 McGahee does not look like a difference maker so far.  No burst. He hasn't been a difference maker in several games this year.

513447[/snapback]

no fair. that 50 yarder was made when the outcome was still in question