Bills-Panthers GAME THREAD

stuckincincy

When are the local media going to ask Mularkey the right questions after the game, instead of just tossing him all those softballs?

He was supposed to bring an offense to this team, and we still stink. Do you ever have confidence that we'll score? I know I don't.

We refuse to let McGahee get comfortable, we apparently can't coach Losman to take the percentage throws and not stare down his #1 guy, and we can't stop anyone on 3rd down.

Does Mularkey believe he's earning his paycheck as the highest paid head coach in bills history, adjusted for inflation?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...and then pick some up in free agency just for good measure.

513540[/snapback]

...and not just bodies, we need some disruptive forces. I don't care if they are boy scouts, let's get some players!

When are  the local media going to ask Mularkey the right questions after the game, instead of just tossing him all those softballs?

He was supposed to bring an offense to this team, and we still stink. Do you ever have confidence that we'll score? I know I don't.

We refuse to let McGahee get comfortable, we apparently can't coach Losman to take the percentage throws and not stare down his #1 guy, and we can't stop anyone on 3rd down.

Does Mularkey believe he's earning his paycheck as the highest paid head coach in bills history, adjusted for inflation?

513530[/snapback]

The third down problem is because we have Schobel etal 'rushing' the passer on those downs. The QB can do some winetasting while he is back there--and still have time to pick out a receiver.

I hope they're good linemen...the track record hasn't shown they know how to evaluate them that well.

513568[/snapback]

exactly. it seems futile to even worry about who they'll take, because the bills have proven to me they can't evaluate talent well enough to stock a roster.

they only solution is to fire TD and hire rtconner to be gm. he would make sweet draft picks.