stocks

Estro

Does anyone have any stocks for me to check out,ones that they feel are strong buys? I recently a good chunk out of a good company, and need to reinvest. I will do my own research on what you provide, so don't be afraid to throw out some picks.

Does anyone have any stocks for me to check out,ones that they feel are strong buys?  I recently a good chunk out of a good company, and need to reinvest.  I will do my own research on what you provide, so don't be afraid to throw out some picks.

512364[/snapback]

A former professor of mine (Bruce Smith) who is now a financial consultant for a country in the west (which i don't remember the name) once told me that by the time a public company makes an announcement about their company, that investors have already adjusted the market price due to the fact that even though it is highly regulated, there is a lot of insider trading. Therefore I put this theory to a test and realized that yes, when a firm makes an announcement, most of the time the price has already been adjusted for this "shock". Imho, stocks are dangerous and picking a good combination of stocks is as risky as gambling. I have never invested as i havent finished school yet but I think the best place to put your money in is real estate.

Bingo!!! A winner!! Of course, investing in a REIT is somewhat along the same lines.

A former professor of mine (Bruce Smith) who is now a financial consultant for a country in the west (which i don't remember the name) once told me that by the time a public company makes an announcement about their company, that investors have already adjusted the market price due to the fact that even though it is highly regulated, there is a lot of insider trading.  Therefore I put this theory to a test and realized that yes, when a firm makes an announcement, most of the time the price has already been adjusted for this "shock".  Imho, stocks are dangerous and picking a good combination of stocks is as risky as gambling.  I have never invested as i havent finished school yet but I think the best place to put your money in is real estate.

513050[/snapback]