A word of warning...

Ramius

I did see "Walk The Line" last night. Not a bad jam. I guess I never stopped to consider Johnny Cash as a young man. The singing was a nice touch, but it did make me want to go out and listen to the real thing. I did have a problem with Reese Witherspoon singing Bob Dylan, tough. But that's just me.

Can I get back to the retard rodeo now?

I watched the game from Sister's Hospital yesterday. My sister had a baby boy yesterday at 5:17, so I coudn't have cared less about the game. Nicholas Stephen, 9lbs 1 ounce. First time being an uncle... I'm having a real tough time being upset about the game.

I watched the game from Sister's Hospital yesterday. My sister had a baby boy yesterday at 5:17, so I coudn't have cared less about the game.  Nicholas Stephen, 9lbs 1 ounce.  First time being an uncle... I'm having a real tough time being upset about the game.

508822[/snapback]

congrats...

great name she gave him... Nicholas: great leader of men (or leader of great men) i forget which!

Hoorah for Nicks

I watched the game from Sister's Hospital yesterday. My sister had a baby boy yesterday at 5:17, so I coudn't have cared less about the game.  Nicholas Stephen, 9lbs 1 ounce.  First time being an uncle... I'm having a real tough time being upset about the game.

508822[/snapback]

Beefy! Congratulations uncle Stojan.

508822[/snapback]

I just became an uncle last Monday myself.

Congrats, Uncle sh--.

508822[/snapback]

Named after the late great Mr. Tahou?

Congrats, Uncle Sh-t.

Congrats Steve!

I practiced making a sweet potato pie while I watched the SD slaughter.  Brought it to the office today.  Everyone likes it better than pumpkin pie.

508941[/snapback]

Sweet potato pie rules.

Congrats to your Sister. Uncle S_ , Pretty big baby, too. She hate her husband now? Or was he one of those long and skinny ones?

508822[/snapback]

I can just see a certain someone holding the baby Nicholas, and then fumbling the baby as Losman fumbles the snap...

I can just see a certain someone holding the baby Nicholas, and then fumbling the baby as Losman fumbles the snap...

508956[/snapback]

a miami fan taking shots at anothers teams QB?

Whens Cleo Lemon starting for you guys?

a miami fan taking shots at anothers teams QB?

Whens Cleo Lemon starting for you guys?

508999[/snapback]

Sub in McGahee, Moulds, Evans... It wasn't a shot at anyone.

As for Miami, let the Matt Leinart countdown clock begin. But please, let's keep this off topic.

Just a note of caution...the coaster is in a full downward tilt over on the mainboard. The retard roller coaster that goes on over there, especially right now, would make cedar point proud.

508347[/snapback]

The thing I keep laughing about is all the "that was the most embarassing game in team history" stuff over there.

Yikes...if only that were true. "Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it" sure comes to mind today.

508822[/snapback]

Hey, I'm going to be a first time uncle today or tomorow sometime. Cheers to being uncles!

508822[/snapback]

Hey, I'm going to be a first time uncle today or tomorow sometime. Cheers to being uncles!

509360[/snapback]

That just happened to me too, about 3-4 weeks ago. My sister named her baby Nicolas as well.

Now, my wife and most of our close friends are pregnant (us with our first), and two of them are with a week the same amount pregnant! I'm veeery into the Bills right now, more than usual, because I'm so excited about being a father I'm trying not to think about it - - I want it to be closer. I have the feeling I may not watch the 2006 draft as closely as recent years....