How many yards will McGahee rush for...

Outkast

SD, as we all know, is #1 in the league against the run giving up a paltry 79+ yards per game.

McGahee also fed a little fuel to the fire by saying HE was the best RB in the league and not LT.

I think our #21 will come to play and hit the century mark against SD. I'm also in the belief that Buffalo will win this game outright.

Sorry...the prospect of a potentially poor passing defense will cause Clements to drop most of the running plays from the playbook...

506223[/snapback]

Sadly I agree, and that in a nutshell is my worry about this game. Not That sd isn't a good team, but that what we do best won't be done because Clements will look at sd's pass defense rankings and try to put it through the air all game, failing to utilize the best player on our offense.

Willis surprises us all and runs for 805 yards on 20 carries

Bills then are named greatest running team ever and every team we face will line up everyone against the o-line to block any chance of the run even when we have no one in the backfield allowing JP to have each of his receivers always open and every pass he throws goes for a touchdown.

Man, that would be cool if it happened.

Best guess, Willis tries to prove something and runs for 120 yards sunday against a good Defence.

Sorry...the prospect of a potentially poor passing defense will cause Clements to drop most of the running plays from the playbook...

506223[/snapback]

MM is calling the plays....not Clements.....May be the reason #21 is getting the ball more often in the last 5 games...

MM is calling the plays....not Clements.....May be the reason #21 is getting the ball more often in the last 5 games...

506408[/snapback]

I guess so! I agree, MM's playcalling coincided with a better commitment to the run game.

SD, as we all know, is #1 in the league against the run giving up a paltry 79+ yards per game.

506175[/snapback]

Those stats always makes them ripe for the picking.

Going into last weeks game all we kept hearing is that Trent Green had 2 INTs all year and had 160 completions with a pick. KC was averaging 21+ points a game.