LOST 2.07 Discussion Thread

The Tomcat

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to begin...

So, the tailees had their own infiltrator. Let me ask this...how is it that the Others knew of the crash, and both sets of survivors, as soon as it happened? THAT is the main question that I need to have answered.

Think about it...Ethan and, damn, what was his name (the tailee infiltrator), well, anyway, both those guys immediately joined up with each group of survivors, literally minutes after the crash. It's just not possible that they just happened to be in area and decided to join in with the crash survivors. It was planned.

This leads me to believe that the plane going off course, and subsequently crashing with survivors, was somehow orchestrated by the Others, or by the Island, with the Others then doing the Islands bidding.

Me thinks that's enough food for thought for this evening. More discussion in the morning.

Good episode, by the way. And from the previews of next week, we are led to believe that Shannon is indeed dead.

Lastly...(sigh)...an entire episode without my Kate. <_<

Where to begin...

So, the tailees had their own infiltrator.  Let me ask this...how is it that the Others knew of the crash, and both sets of survivors, as soon as it happened?  THAT is the main question that I need to have answered.

Think about it...Ethan and, damn, what was his name (the tailee infiltrator), well, anyway, both those guys immediately joined up with each group of survivors, literally minutes after the crash.  It's just not possible that they just happened to be in area and decided to join in with the crash survivors.  It was planned.

This leads me to believe that the plane going off course, and subsequently crashing with survivors, was somehow orchestrated by the Others, or by the Island, with the Others then doing the Islands bidding.

Me thinks that's enough food for thought for this evening.  More discussion in the morning.

Good episode, by the way.  And from the previews of next week, we are led to believe that Shannon is indeed dead.

Lastly...(sigh)...an entire episode without my Kate.  :P

505361[/snapback]

What blonde will I oogle if shannon is dead?

I guess libby has got some potential...and if anyone noticed today, she likes to be "not as constrained" above the waist <_<

505361[/snapback]

That's a pretty safe bet. There is something about the island where boats (like the French woman's and the Black Rock) and planes (like the drug smuggler's and flight 815) tend to end up there when they shouldn't.

GREAT EPISODE!

This episode definitely helped make Ana Lucia a better character and gave us a lot of info on The Others - specifically, our first "interview" with one of them. They're collecting the "good" people? WTF does that mean?

Also, Ana Lucia and Libby were looking extra hot.

And two straight Boone flashbacks. Sort of.

Why did the "other" that AL killed have a list of the passengers who were scheduled to be taken, and what they were wearing? Could the plane have been hijacked? Somebody may be working with the "others" on the outside....Definitely seems that Dharma evolved into a social experiment gone wrong...In the tailee's cave, they seemed to find an abandoned trunk with somone's belongings, and a glass eye...very strange...

First off, what a beggining!! Seeing the tail end section crash was shocking.

It was like watching the very first episode from last season all over again.

SilverNRed Posted Yesterday, 10:46 PM

That's a pretty safe bet. There is something about the island where boats (like the French woman's and the Black Rock) and planes (like the drug smuggler's and flight 815) tend to end up there when they shouldn't.

GREAT EPISODE!

This episode definitely helped make Ana Lucia a better character and gave us a lot of info on The Others - specifically, our first "interview" with one of them. They're collecting the "good" people? WTF does that mean?

They definitely explained the tie-in with Ethan & Nathan. Both of them said they were from Canada.

Goodwin's explanation of why Nathan was not a "Good person", explains why Ethan took Claire. Ethan needed Claire and her baby in order to be seen as a good person. At least that's what I think.

What is the meaning of the Bible and the glass eye in the "Dharma" bunker?

We got the radio transmission resolved. "No, we're the survivors of Flight 815".

It definitely looks official that Shannon is dead, and just what in the hell happened to Cindy?

Outstanding episode. Next week's episode is entitled "Collision". Can't wait!!!!!

I am happy to report to all of you that this show is light years away from jumping the shark. :P<_<

Ana's character sucks.  I wish she would go away... It's all just so over the top unbelievable that she will continue to ruin episodes.

505406[/snapback]

I think Ana's character sucks a little less now after last nights show. Her knowledge of the knife and her fighting skills are suggesting former military training. She's like the tail sections own Sayid.

They definitely explained the tie-in with Ethan & Nathan. Both of them said they were from Canada.

Goodwin's explanation of why Nathan was not a "Good person", explains why Ethan took Claire. Ethan needed Claire and her baby in order to be seen as a good person. At least that's what I think.

We got the radio transmission resolved. "No, we're the survivors of Flight 815".

It definitely looks official that Shannon is dead, and just what in the hell happened to Cindy?

Outstanding episode. Next week's episode is entitled "Collision". Can't wait!!!!!

I am happy to report to all of you that this show is light years away from jumping the shark.  :P  <_<

505444[/snapback]

Nathan was actually on the plane...so there is no tie in between him and Ethan. Goodwin was the Other...that's where the tie in is.

Ana's character sucks.  I wish she would go away... It's all just so over the top unbelievable that she will continue to ruin episodes.

505406[/snapback]

She is just a touch overly emotional. They could just chill her the hell out a bit. It's not like they were her kids who were taken.

How did Bernard end up in the tree strapped in his seat when Rose said he was in the bathroom? Nathan said HE was in the bathroom and that was why nobody saw him on the plane.

........and now we know where the teddy bear came from.    <_<

505464[/snapback]

It's likely that the stewardesses made him sit down and strap in due to the plane shaking and such, just before it broke apart.

And yes...now we know where the bear came from. And if you remember the scene from a few episodes ago where Eko and Jin were hiding and the Others walked by, it looked like it was a child that was holding the bear.

505444[/snapback]

The Bible might have been a standard supply for the Dhama project participants. And regarding the eye, correct me if I'm wrong, and I will need to go back and check, but didn't one of the guys on the boat who took Walt have an eye patch?

Why did the "other" that AL killed have a list of the passengers who were scheduled to be taken, and what they were wearing?  Could the plane have been hijacked?  Somebody may be working with the "others" on the outside....Definitely seems that Dharma evolved into a social experiment gone wrong...In the tailee's cave, they seemed to find an abandoned trunk with somone's belongings, and a glass eye...very  strange...

505414[/snapback]

When I saw that "other" it appeared to me to be a young girl and had a feeling it could turn out to be The French woman's daughter Alex.

2 quick hits...

1. The "others" had a teddy bear, so as duey said, this leads me to believe that 1 or both of the kids are still alive, meaning the "others" are keeping the survivors alive, or at least the kids...lets see, the 2 from yesterday, and walt now...

2. Anybody notice the Dharma logo in the hatch last night? There was no swan in the middle like the hatch by jack's group, there was an arrow in the middle. Any idea on what this means?