Story About Security Guard

buckeyemike

I smell a Workers' Compensation claim.

503242[/snapback]

It would have to be with the Security company, not the Bills. And everyone on the field for game-day signs a waiver that they will not sue if they get injured. Like getting hit on the shoulder by a punted ball during player introductions at the Pats game two years ago that happened to me.

It would have to be with the Security company, not the Bills. And everyone on the field for game-day signs a waiver that they will not sue if they get injured. Like getting hit on the shoulder by a punted ball during player introductions at the Pats game two years ago that happened to me.

503314[/snapback]

Yeah, I remember how shocked you were when the Doctor said you'd never be able to play the violin again....

Yeah, I remember how shocked you were when the Doctor said you'd never be able to play the violin again....

503318[/snapback]

And I had almost mastered playing Three Blind Mice! 15 more years of practice and I'd be up to Row Row Row Your Boat.

503314[/snapback]

Did you at least get to keep the ball? :lol:

Austin said he was treated on the field by Bills trainer Bud Carpenter. As he was being carted off, Austin received well wishes from Bills coach Mike Mularkey, quarterback J.P. Losman and tight end Mark Campbell.

"Mularkey and Losman talked to me. I said, "Just win the game, that's all I want,' " he said.

That is a GOOD FAN!

I thought he was going to make "JaCk3d uP!!!1!@" this week.

503286[/snapback]

Last night at about 11 PM PDT the guy on ESPN redio gave game balls to the security guard and to Mike Tice.

If only we had been playing the Patsies...Tedy could have just walked over and touched the guy and he would have been healed and back securing the endzone. (and I am done with Tedy, at least until the next time a TV personality opens his/her mouth in order to fellate TB)

I give this guy credit for doing his job. He could have been watching the game instead of the fans, but he didn't turn, even when the crowd was yelling and screaming. He knew the Bills were driving in his direction, yet he kept watching the stands.

I give this guy credit for doing his job.  He could have been watching the game instead of the fans, but he didn't turn, even when the crowd was yelling and screaming.  He knew the Bills were driving in his direction, yet he kept watching the stands.

503450[/snapback]

I smell a "real men of genius" commercial for this guy

We salute you, Mr yellow jacket end zone security guard.....