All Eyes on Bledsoe ?

Frez

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is how you use Drew Bledsoe right there. Clean pocket... no pressure up the middle, and Drew almost effortlessly flicks his wrist and sends a spiral 50 yds. down field. For all his faults, he sure throws a damn good deep ball. If we could've consistently got him that protection up the middle... oh the championships we could have won!

Nice defense by the Iggles.  Does anyone ever watch tape of how Belichick defends Bledsoe?  Never blitzes from the edge without push from the center.  On that deep pass neither the center nor left guard had anyone to block.

It's like they are channeling Jerry Gray.

503235[/snapback]

It's called good pass pro. brotha!

Anyone still watching this game, or has everyone gone to bed? If you're sleeping, you're missing a HUGE friggin choke job by the EAgles......what a joke. I hate the Cowboys enough, but for the EAgles to just give them the game like this.......my gosh.....

Anyone still watching this game, or has everyone gone to bed? If you're sleeping, you're missing a HUGE friggin choke job by the EAgles......what a joke. I hate the Cowboys enough, but for the EAgles to just give them the game like this.......my gosh.....

503356[/snapback]

Give Dallas' O-line (and Bledsoe) some credit...they were getting man-handled, and figured out, after 2 quarters, to give Bledsoe some time....love him or hate him, Bledsoe is still a pretty tough guy...McNab is the one with the brain cramps tonight!

Leave it up to the overrated Donovan McChoke :lol:

503358[/snapback]

No kidding.....the guy is solid for three quarters, but God forbid you have to rely on him to finish out a game......ridiculous.

503356[/snapback]

60 yard FG coming up

Serves 'em right for not going to my boy Koy......he'd have gotten the job done :lol:

503363[/snapback]

OMG...how many passes could that #86 guy drop in that game??? If he holds onto the one right in his hands at the 20 in the last minute, the Eagles win.

OMG...how many passes could that #86 guy drop in that game???  If he holds onto the one right in his hands at the 20 in the last minute, the Eagles win.

503365[/snapback]

No question about it......I'm sure TO is laughing his ass off at this debaucle......I can't believe they lost this game. What a friggin joke......