JP sucks you morons

seq004

He's nothing but a cocky little bastard. Did you see him after the game walking around like he's an all-pro already. I just pray that MM sticks with Kelly Holcomb. I just don't think JP is ready yet. Oh yeah one more thing did you see JP at the press conference when he said he plays better angry? I just assured us of another great day for JP :rolleyes:

He's nothing but a cocky little bastard. Did you see him after the game walking around like he's an all-pro already. I just pray that MM sticks with Kelly Holcomb. I just don't think JP is ready yet. Oh yeah one more thing did you see JP at the press conference when he said he plays better angry? I just assured us of another great day for JP :rolleyes:

502621[/snapback]

Either:

- You forgot the sarcasm smiley

- b.harami hacked your id

- you are serious

so which one is it ?

I saw a smiley at the end.

JP SUCKS!  :rolleyes:  (gotta keep him pissed)

502634[/snapback]

Takes a lot more than that to get me pissed (which I am not). I thought the smiley was for the last sentence and he was actually serious about the rest of it. Must be the uncalled for martinis on a Sunday night. <_<

502621[/snapback]

The part where you said that he's a cocky little bastard is extreme. While one week doesn't determine the whole season, it at least gives us some hope.

Takes a lot more than that to get me pissed (which I am not). I thought the smiley was for the last sentence and he was actually serious about the rest of it. Must be the uncalled for martinis on a Sunday night.  :rolleyes:

502641[/snapback]

I want to keep JP pissed, not you! He said it motivated him. <_<

He's nothing but a cocky little bastard. Did you see him after the game walking around like he's an all-pro already. I just pray that MM sticks with Kelly Holcomb. I just don't think JP is ready yet. Oh yeah one more thing did you see JP at the press conference when he said he plays better angry? I just assured us of another great day for JP <_<

502621[/snapback]

What, no RJ comparison? :rolleyes:

At least last week he showed "glimpses of brilliance" which was something everyone said QBs like Peyton, Kelly, Elway et al showed in their rookie years (not comparing JP to any of those...yet). While not being great consistently they showed glimpses which gave hope for the future, and last week JP definitely showed some glimpses. 9/14 ain't bad especially when a few of those were thrown away instead of being forced into coverage like he was apt to do in college and a few times now in the League. We're still going to see some terrible decisions but that will get better as long as MM and the "brain trust" at OBD stick with him and let him develop now that a fire has been lit under his ass from his benching. Go JP!

The most promising thing about his play yesterday was not necessarily those two throws as would be easy to assume, but what he did to create the opportunity for Evans on both throws. (look at the tape if you have it). In both cases he held the free safety in the middle of the field by first looking right to a read, then quickly over the middle, before launching the 9 route to Evans on the left. This displays one of the most important aspects of grasping the NFL quarterback position. It's good to atleast know he is able to execute and grasp it and is being coached to do so as well.

The most promising thing about his play yesterday was not necessarily those two throws as would be easy to assume, but what he did to create the opportunity for Evans on both throws. (look at the tape if you have it). In both cases he held the free safety in the middle of the field by first looking right to a read, then quickly over the middle, before launching the 9 route to Evans on the left. This displays one of the most important aspects of grasping the NFL quarterback position. It's good to atleast know he is able to execute and grasp it and is being coached to do so as well.

503405[/snapback]

YUP, and I actually didn't notice this until I saw the replays on nfl network, and actually came away more impressed with Losman then I did after watching the game. Other then his inability to take some of the mustard off his short throws, his not knowing to look off his intended target was my biggest criticism of losman, I was glad to see he learned this and hope he improves all around as the weeks roll on.