Props to the Bills

cmh6476

We just couldn't get any points on the board. I think our defense did enough to keep us in the game, the offense just sucked it up.

Now it's off to Houston to try and pickup the pieces. Good luck from here on out. We'll try and take care of New England for you in a couple weeks.

Nice board.

We just couldn't get any points on the board.  I think our defense did enough to keep us in the game, the offense just sucked it up.

Now it's off to Houston to try and pickup the pieces.  Good luck from here on out.  We'll try and take care of New England for you in a couple weeks. 

Nice board.

502446[/snapback]

You guys in KC will pound NE.

There's no group of opposing fans that's classier in general than Chiefs fans, and you're an example. The M a s s h o l e s could learn a lot from you guys. And hopefully the Chiefs will learn the Pats good next week.

There's no group of opposing fans that's classier in general than Chiefs fans, and you're an example.  The M a s s h o l e s could learn a lot from you guys.  And hopefully the Chiefs will learn the Pats good next week.

502678[/snapback]

Patsie trolls learning something? Now that's just crazy-talk.

There's no group of opposing fans that's classier in general than Chiefs fans, and you're an example.  The M a s s h o l e s could learn a lot from you guys.  And hopefully the Chiefs will learn the Pats good next week.

502678[/snapback]

I must say after the AFC championship game a while back, I partied with quite a few Chief fans in the airport bar. All very cool and very nice, and for the most part, all maybe had had a few too many, as had I.

But no bitterness, no crying the officials stole it, no crying if only in our house etc, etc, etc. I am pretty sure one of em even bought me a drink yippeee!!!

Props from wildbillschiefs.com (F2FA site).

You guy won like you should at home. Gratz

I think we both wish out teams would have played better on offense. We both couldn't get what we wanted. Ya whooped us thats for sure. I enjoyed reading your members coments all week long.

Swing by any time fellas; maybe we'll see you again before the Buffalo/KC wild card game. :blink:

I'm curious about an outsider's perspective and have a question for you about Sunday if you don't mind.

What were you thinking/feeling when Holcombe went down and you realized Losman would be coming on.

And did your opinion on the subject change any by game's end?

Thanx

Swing by any time fellas; maybe we'll see you again before the Buffalo/KC wild card game. :blink:

I'm curious about an outsider's perspective and have a question for you about Sunday if you don't mind.

What were you thinking/feeling when Holcombe went down and you realized Losman would be coming on.

And did your opinion on the subject change any by game's end?

Thanx

502891[/snapback]

I think if Holcombe would have played the whole game, we would have lost! Damn us for hurting him! :):D

:lol:

We just couldn't get any points on the board.  I think our defense did enough to keep us in the game, the offense just sucked it up.

Now it's off to Houston to try and pickup the pieces.  Good luck from here on out.  We'll try and take care of New England for you in a couple weeks. 

502446[/snapback]

If your HC believed in the run as much as he does the pass you'd have won the football game. DVermiel is one of the best passing strategists in football but on Sunday he had something working yet he insisted on using Trent Green's arm even though Green was seeing regular pressure.

I've alwsy appreciated DV's passing philosophy- never moreso than I appreciated it yesterday!

I'm not at all surprised that Trent Green struggled in the elements (whether it played a part in the turnovers is irrelevant in my mind) but Larry Johnson certainly showed me the key difference between his play and that of Priest Holmes - LJ isn't quite ready for primetime.

That truly showed itself in the passing game and the way he sets up his blocks. I have ZERO doubt that we'd have gotten crushed had Holmes been available, regardless of Roaf's status.

I'm not at all surprised that Trent Green struggled in the elements (whether it played a part in the turnovers is irrelevant in my mind) but Larry Johnson certainly showed me the key difference between his play and that of Priest Holmes - LJ isn't quite ready for primetime.

That truly showed itself in the passing game and the way he sets up his blocks.  I have ZERO doubt that we'd have gotten crushed had Holmes been available, regardless of Roaf's status.

503043[/snapback]

Johnson was simply atrocious as a backfield blocker. He can't carry Holme's jock. It was, without question, a major difference-maker yesterday.

Nice board.

502446[/snapback]

Once again we were given the game. But the D stood up and didn't allow another 4th quarter collapse. This game was all about the D. Well except for the suckiness of the run defense. LOL, what's that? :blink: