OT-WWE Star Eddie Guerrero found dead

bradjames24

Geesh, I can't believe how many of these guys pass away so early in their lives.....this is really a shame :blink: I'm sure Benoit is taking it pretty hard, too.....their careers were parallels in many ways and from what I understand they were really tight.

RIP Eddie....

Steroids will kill you

501377[/snapback]

Unfortunately you are right. In Eddie's case it was apparent to anyone with eyes that he was juicing. I guess it's a scarifice some guys are willing to make in order to provide a living for their families. I wish the price wasn't so high for them.

I'm surfing the net, taking a break from reading about the win, and stumble across a shocker. WWE wrestler Eddie Guerrero has died.

Say what you want about wrestling, everyone has an opinion- this guy survived a terrible accident, survived drug addiction, and fought his way back to be one of the best at what he did.

I'm just numb over this. Eddie deserved better.

I'm desperately trying to care about a guy who probably did it to himself.

You want to be numb over stuff that really sucks?  Do some volunteer work at a children's hospital.

502177[/snapback]

Can't you PPP guys just stay there? I mean does everything with you guys have to be so damn serious all the time. Of course little kids in Children's Hospitals are sad. So is this. I'm not saying it's on the same level, but I don't want to place a value on someone's suffering. We're speculating that the guy did this to himself, but we don't know that yet. Why not just let people say a few nice things about a guy that passed before his time, whether they're deserved or not?

Can't you PPP guys just stay there?  I mean does everything with you guys have to be so damn serious all the time.  Of course little kids in Children's Hospitals are sad.  So is this.  I'm not saying it's on the same level, but I don't want to place a value on someone's suffering.  We're speculating that the guy did this to himself, but we don't know that yet.  Why not just let people say a few nice things about a guy that passed before his time, whether they're deserved or not?

502218[/snapback]

regardless, the melodramatic declarations of some posters bring this reaction upon themselves.

Numb? Over a wrestler you never met? :rolleyes:

I think we all have our crosses to bear in life.....who's to say that one person's is any more or less heavy than another's? All indications are that the guy really had to fight in order to get right with himself and his family. I don't really think about the DEGREE to which it's a tragedy, and I think it's a shame the guy has passed away.

I mean does everything with you guys have to be so damn serious all the time.

502218[/snapback]

Now there's the first time I've ever publically been accused of that. Not sure it'd be possible for someone to be more off base.

You'll excuse me for tossing in a bit of reality into a thread about a dead public figure and the importance to which people associate with him.

Now there's the first time I've ever publically been accused of that.  Not sure it'd be possible for someone to be more off base.

You'll excuse me for tossing in a bit of reality into a thread about a dead public figure and the importance to which people associate with him.

502349[/snapback]

I don't think I was off base in this instance. Nobody was claiming that the guy was any kind of saint. Just saying that it sucks that he won't be around anymore.