OT-WWE Star Eddie Guerrero found dead

bradjames24

I don't think I was off base in this instance.  Nobody was claiming that the guy was any kind of saint.  Just saying that it sucks that he won't be around anymore.

502423[/snapback]

Peope are just crackin jokes.

Its sad that the guy had a wife and 3 kids but if roids are to blame then there is only one persons fault there

I caught the beginning of RAW and they did a nice tribute to Guerrero. I have not been into wrestling in years, but today is interesting because these guys are having a hard time staying in character. After the tribute, most of the guys were in tears - it was a real, human moment. It was amazing to witness.

i am currently watching it... say what you want about the entertainment aspect of wrestling, but there are a few things that are very real about it: athletic skill, the ability to act, and a fraternity. These guys, as well as fans, respect and love eddie guerrero. It's a decent show that is on tonight

i am currently watching it...  say what you want about the entertainment aspect of wrestling, but there are a few things that are very real about it:  athletic skill, the ability to act, and a fraternity.  These guys, as well as fans, respect and love eddie guerrero.  It's a decent show that is on tonight

503268[/snapback]

Those guys are taking it very hard. Worse than when Owen Hart's cable broke and he fell and died during a PPV a few years back.

38 years old is not the time to pass. Eddie was a class act with the guys and a great father figure. That guy been through a ton the past few years. Every wrestler with a book talks about him. I feel for his family. That has got to be hard.

If it is related to roids, I hope these kids taking them in high school and collage see what may happen to them. All the fame and money is not worth anything when it comes to the love of your friends and family! Be rich with friends!

10 bells to Eddie!