Kelly may not be the answer

When will you guys realize that JP is not the solution.  Who are you kidding?

Some guys have it - some don't.  JP is just too soft for the NFL. 

I'm not trying to be negative - just realisitc.  Bills need to rebuild their O-Line and bring in a new QB.

495118[/snapback]

And one can obviously make these conclusions based on 4 NFL starts... <_<

I'm not trying to be negative - just realisitc.  Bills need to rebuild their O-Line and bring in a new QB.

495118[/snapback]

So was Eli in NY last year after 4 games. You know what I want even fall for the trap as you just want to get us all riled up and start bashing these ignorant comments.

495118[/snapback]

And you're basing that on what, exactly? 4 NFL games? Ding - your Hot Pocket is ready! <_<

You possess an amazing skill to judge a players NFL potential based on 4 games. Is it his deer-in-the-headlights look? His blank stare on the sideline? Or do you just have "gut feeling?"

Since you have already declared JP a dud, why don't you tell us which rookie QB is the real deal? I mean if you can tell who sucks, then you have to know who is great, right?

PTR

495118[/snapback]

You can tell that over 4 games, oh knowledgable one? This must be Ted Bruschi (We're not worthy!).

If he can't do it cause he's soft, why would a new QB need a better OL.

Maybe you just dont know what you're talking about.

So was Eli in NY last year after 4 games. You know what I want even fall for the trap as you just want to get us all riled up and start bashing these ignorant comments.

495122[/snapback]

And people keep forgetting how many years it has taken for Drew Brees to

develop into one of the better QBs.

I guess the Giants should have giving up on Eli after 4 games too:

39/102 38.2%  450yds  1 TD  6INT's

495203[/snapback]

Or Terry Bradshaw after 13 games.

G | Comp Att PCT YD Y/A TD INT

+----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+

13 83 218 38.1 1410 6.5 6 24

And people keep forgetting how many years it has taken for Drew Brees to

develop into one of the better QBs.

Dude... no need to scare the bejezzuz out of everyone. You mean we've waited 5 years for this franchise to be righted and now we've got to wait another 2 or 3 years for JP to catch up?

Damn, I guess I'm cancelling the season tix until 2008.

Thanks for ruining my weekend before it even got started.

When will you guys realize that JP is not the solution. Who are you kidding?

Some guys have it - some don't. JP is just too soft for the NFL.

I'm not trying to be negative - just realisitc. Bills need to rebuild their O-Line and bring in a new QB.

Listen here Mr. Smarty Pants. I am the resident TBD know-it-all. JP is not a bust until I say he's a bust. When, and if, I say it... you can take it to the bank.

Way to early in his carrer to call him a bust. The guy has talent, he just has to learn to bring his game into the NFL. The problem is everyone now looks at what happened last year with Ben in Pittsburgh and use that as the new measuring stick as to how to judge a quarterback. That is unfair to any player to judge them like that, JP is technically a rookie still after missing most of last year. In time he will become a good starting quarterback, maybe not a HOF great, but a solid quarterback.

Hopefully he is learning something on the bench and will come in ready to play when they are done with the holcomb experiment.

Don't go putting him in the same category as Ryan Leaf after only 4 games.