What was YOUR reaction on that dreadful 4th down?

Outkast

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sat back and laughed. I wasn't surprised. Nor was I angry. I just simply shook my head and laughed.

491263[/snapback]

Well I did not laugh...I know that much...But I certainly was not surprised...That is what Teams do when there is a pattern of losing setting in...They find ways to lose, and they dont make the Plays necessary to assure Victory...

Well I did not laugh...I know that much...But I certainly was not surprised...That is what Teams do when there is a pattern of losing setting in...They find ways to lose, and they dont make the Plays necessary to assure Victory...

491283[/snapback]

Absolutely-----the result was typical of that of a deepseated loser...and of a team that has NEVER come thru in the clutch(since 1965)

I just sat back and laughed. I wasn't surprised. Nor was I angry. I just simply shook my head and laughed.

491263[/snapback]

The same as when Holcomb missed a wide open Evans on a 10-yard out in the first quarter. Didn't we bench a QB for doing that?

I got up grabbed my car keys and drove to friggin work without saying a word, and then in typical Bills fan fashion turned on the radio cuz hey maybe something miraculous could happen, listened to roscoe botch the punt, turned off the radio and sat in silence for the rest of the drive. I took this shift to ensure seeing the game and now I have 8 hours to sit here and do nothing but mope. On a good note, I work at a hotel and a lady came in wearing a Pats SB t-shirt asking for directions downtown and I ensured she would be driving for at least an hour. I am wearing my JP jersey and she made some comment about the game that was stupid and typical of someone not really a fan of the team she reps. And now she may end up in Corpus Christi before she gets to downtown San Antonio.

I shook my head and turned the tv off.  Was everyone else just waitng for the Bills to fall apart at the end.  I wanted them to win badly, but knew they would find a way to blow this game and they did.

491293[/snapback]

when i saw buffalo had a 10 point lead i started to believe, but something told me that it was just wishful thinking :angry: