Game Thread

Thailog80

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, that was the lamest thing I've ever seen ESPN do.

490018[/snapback]

slurrrrrrrrrrp slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Hold on, my knees are getting sore. Maguire, can you take over?

anybody noticing how bad these announcers are at calling this game? calling Reed, Neufield. Saying Shaud Williams in for first time at 3rd down when he already was. I think there was another, too many to remember

anybody noticing how bad these announcers are at calling this game?  calling Reed, Neufield. Saying Shaud Williams in for first time at 3rd down when he already was. I think there was another, too many to remember

490027[/snapback]

saying Bruski is a hero

anybody noticing how bad these announcers are at calling this game?  calling Reed, Neufield. Saying Shaud Williams in for first time at 3rd down when he already was. I think there was another, too many to remember

490027[/snapback]

How about completely missing the fact that the ball landed at Reed's feet on the intentional grounding play. All three idiots insisted it would be a penalty and missed the fact that he threw it to an eligible receiver. Then after the ref explained why it wasn't a penalty, McGuire starts explaining it to everyone like we were as clueless as they were.

How about completely missing the fact that the ball landed at Reed's feet on the intentional grounding play. All three idiots insisted it would be a penalty and missed the fact that he threw it to an eligible receiver.  Then after the ref explained why it wasn't a penalty, McGuire starts explaining it to everyone like we were as clueless as they were.

490036[/snapback]

I was about to whip a brick through my TV when that was going on. How could it be intentional grounding if the ball was nearly caught??

Hey Guys,

Just a lurker here, but if you're tired of the Patriots luvfest, you can hear the game on WSPQ ONLine. It's a station out of Springville. No lapses in the audio and all the commercials. (kinda neat for those who live out of town.)

Just my 2 cents worth  :lol:

490044[/snapback]

Howwa boutta linky matey ? :lol:

I was about to whip a brick through my TV when that was going on.  How could it be intentional grounding if the ball was nearly caught??

490042[/snapback]

How about that option play that got a first down:

"Interesting play, but it sure didn't get much!!!" -- Dickhead Patrick.

Yeah, not much but a first down!

"Nice play but they only got a yard"  Joe you stupid !@#$- they got a first down on that play!

490050[/snapback]

As I understand it First down are not succussful plays, Josh Reed has morphed into Ryan Nuefield, and the Bills wan't Bruschi to play well.