The Bills Are A Bad Team!

R. Rich

Yeah, they suck. The OL sucks. The DL sucks. The QBs suck. McGahee? Well, he's okay.........but he sucks. Management and ownership suck too.

I've had it. I'm not renewing my season tickets, nor will I attend any more games (and tailgates) until things get better. I think they should just sell the team so they can move on. Anyone else feel this way? Just curious.

I agree that this is a bad team. Since I live in Connecticut I will not go to any games, but not watch... this is like crack or Amway, no one leaves Bills Nation alive.... it's cradle to grave! ;)

Plus, as an added bonus, watching the team is officially recognized as penance. :P

Yeah, they suck.  The OL sucks.  The DL sucks.  The QBs suck.  McGahee?  Well, he's okay.........but he sucks.  Management and ownership suck too.

I've had it.  I'm not renewing my season tickets, nor will I attend any more games (and tailgates) until things get better.  I think they should just sell the team so they can move on.  Anyone else feel this way?  Just curious.

485449[/snapback]

The receivers are pretty decent too. But they suck.

And Lindell's having a non-sucky year. But we all figured out he sucks a long time ago...

I'm not renewing my season tickets .......  Anyone else feel this way?  Just curious.

485449[/snapback]

Depends on how good of season tickets you have whether I agree or not. If I have a chance of getting good season tickets I'll agree that Sam Adams ought to be spokeperson for Jenny Craig and Rob Johnson was the best QB ever!

Yeah, they suck.  The OL sucks.  The DL sucks.  The QBs suck.  McGahee?  Well, he's okay.........but he sucks.  Management and ownership suck too.

I've had it.  I'm not renewing my season tickets, nor will I attend any more games (and tailgates) until things get better.  I think they should just sell the team so they can move on.  Anyone else feel this way?  Just curious.

485449[/snapback]

your to easy, i am not saying a word . i will let B-dawg call you a homo ...... :lol:;):P:lol:

485449[/snapback]

Colts are looking pretty good this year. Wanna go halves on seasons in Indy next year?

485449[/snapback]

Sucking suck suck sucking suck suck sucking.

BTW - I'm dealing lexapro on the side here and making Big $$.

As long as the "front office" and the "coaches" are included in this statement, I would tend to agree.

Mularkey and TD are using the inexperienced starting of Losman and injuries to both lines as their excuses, but that is exactly what that is, an excuse. You never hear Bellnicheck using excuses, he just adjusts.

Adjustments is something rookie head coaches, rookie OCs and rookie DCs don't comprehend. That is something that comes with time and experience, just like playing QB.

It takes time and experience, BUT, frankly, Losman made a better showing of development than this "front office" or "coaches" have shown.

The Bills are NOT a team, they are just a pile of individuals trying to get by week-by-week. Until Consistancy, Cohesiveness, Chemistry, and Leadership are developed, this will be no more than a pile of individuals.

Depends on how good of season tickets you have whether I agree or not.  If I have a chance of getting good season tickets I'll agree that Sam Adams ought to be spokeperson for Jenny Craig and Rob Johnson was the best QB ever!

485467[/snapback]

How good are my tickets? They're okay. I like 'em, even though I'm just a few rows away from the riff raff.

You can find the link to where my tickets are here.

BTW, you still haven't responded to my PM about this weekend, Glenn.

...just a quick history lesson. In the AFL, Aussie Rules, the Sydney Swans (yeah- great macho mascot name :lol: ) hadn't won a Grand Final since 1933, that's before WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 2. In 2005 they won the premiership (= Superbowl) and do you think their fans partied? So the teams not winning, let's quit on the team now, but come back cheering if they get to the Superbowl and win. It's called being a fairweather fan :P . You guys are lucky you get to see games, i gotta travel 15,000 miles to get to Buffalo and have done so. Good luck ;)

...just a quick history lesson. In the AFL, Aussie Rules, the Sydney Swans (yeah- great macho mascot name  :lol: ) hadn't won a Grand Final since 1933, that's before WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 2. In 2005 they won the premiership (= Superbowl) and do you think their fans partied? So the teams not winning, let's quit on the team now, but come back cheering if they get to the Superbowl and win. It's called being a fairweather fan :P . You guys are lucky you get to see games, i gotta travel 15,000 miles to get to Buffalo and have done so. Good luck  ;)

485784[/snapback]

Man, where the heck have YOU been? Nice to see you posting again.

My post was a bit of a ruse on all of the "so and so sucks; sell the team; stop going to games" crap that has been posted since Sunday.

Man, where the heck have YOU been?  Nice to see you posting again. 

My post was a bit of a ruse on all of the "so and so sucks; sell the team; stop going to games" crap that has been posted since Sunday.

485787[/snapback]

Really? Damn, you fooled me! ;)

485449[/snapback]

Fans suck too.

R.Rich for VP and GM - start the campaign today! ;)