LOSMAN, LOSMAN, LOSMAN, LOSMAN

I know we will not win with JP this year...but why play a QB who cannot throw the ball more than 7 yards...

I have seen enough of Kelly Holcomb...time to realize that we need to play JP for our future.

483577[/snapback]

Nah. Holcomb can win a Superbowl with this team. :angry:

I know we will not win with JP this year...but why play a QB who cannot throw the ball more than 7 yards...

I have seen enough of Kelly Holcomb...time to realize that we need to play JP for our future.

483577[/snapback]

Can JP stop Lamont Jordan on a 3rd and long and not give up 17 yards?

Can he teach guys like Clements to walk his talk??

The defense is BELOW AVERAGE and OVERHYPED.

agreed.  This team is going nowhere this year- no matter who is QBing.  Might as well get JP some reps.  It worked for Eli Manning

483604[/snapback]

And Carson Palmer and Drew Brees and Brett Favre, and John Elway, and.....................

But Mularky knows best :angry:

Nah. Holcomb can win a Superbowl with this team.  :doh:

483589[/snapback]

the first Super Bowl MVP to have a season average of yards per pass lower than our starting runningback's yards per carry.

Oh that's right, Moulds needs to increase his stats this year.  :angry:

483598[/snapback]

Hey, moulds still has that stupid "consecutive games with a catch" thing going, as well as "consecutive drives with at least one complaint to the officials over holding/pass interference"

Seriously, kelly holcomb sucks as bad as jp sucked... But, we're still the AFC east leaders with a victory next week... This is why you throw JP in as a suprise starter. Maybe it will throw off the beatable patriots.

I would prefer they wait until after NE to send JP back in. Give him the bye week and an opponent that he'll have a better chance against. Granted, it was not a fair evaluation for JP last time out in NE, as he thought he was the #3 quarterback last year; but I don't want to see him get beat badly and have that stadium turn into a house of horrors for him.

Let Kelly see if he can pull a rabbit out of his butt, and if not, go w/ JP against KC.

Can JP stop Lamont Jordan on a 3rd and long and not give up 17 yards?

Can he teach guys like Clements to walk his talk??

The defense is BELOW AVERAGE and OVERHYPED.

483605[/snapback]

No but JP can throw the ball more than 7 yards against a team than has one defensive starter in their backfield,,,

Season's over, folks.  Either (a) play Losman, or (b) trade for Rivers.  One of the two.

483615[/snapback]

I've always liked Rivers and was sad when we didn't get him and would love to see him in Buffalo. JMO but I think given the chance he will be a great QB but TD will never make that trade.

but he passed for over 400 yards in Cleveland!!!

483620[/snapback]

Has he passed for over 400 yards total in his last three games?

BTW, I know you're being sarcastic. Just making a point to those who raked JP over the coals for poor passing yardage totals in his starts.