Raidernation

meazza

Why should they be worried? We're a 3-3 average football team, with potential to get better. A potent rushing attack, and a defense that thrives on risk/reward and can be had with the run game. I'm not overly worried about the raider game, since it's a game we should win. Oakland isn't a good team. their defense is slow, a lot of off tackle stuff, and sweeps and short passes forcing their lb's to run will tire out mount washington sapp and the rest of their front 7, but not they shouldn't be worried about the Bills. we have room for improvement but we gotta show it on the road, which I think we will

Everytime I read one of those boards, I am thankful that this site is not overrun with all the stupid graphics, the huge picture signatures, the flashing crap, etc., etc. (JSP's BOTD excluded of course).

I can barely read sites like that and usually lose interest in trying after about 2 minutes.

The people on that board have already chalked this game up as a win. I've seen some questionable early predictions on this board but the fans over there act like there's NOTHING that can change the eventual outcome (in their mind, at least) of tomorrow's game, a Raiders victory.

That's kind of funny coming from a team that is dead last in their division and only one victory in the season. Oh yeah, also throw in the fact that they'll likely be without their very best player. I hope Willis runs all over the pathetic Warren Sapp and Raiders D.

All of the images on EVERY friggin' post is just annoying. Thank goodness this site is different.

I'll leave you with quite the optimistic outlook from some idiot on that board:

if we could find our grove offensively with Morant and Gabriel mixed in with some more agressive play calling it is quite possible we could win 8-9 of our remaining games.

Sun 10/23 Buffalo W

Sun 10/30 at Tennessee W

Sun 11/6 at Kansas City W

Sun 11/13 Denver W

Sun 11/20 at Washington W

Sun 11/27 Miami W

Sun 12/4 at San Diego L

Sun 12/11 at NY Jets W

Sun 12/18 Cleveland W

Sat 12/24 at Denver L

Sat 12/31 NY Giants W

I'll leave you with quite the optimistic outlook from some idiot on that board:

if we could find our grove offensively with Morant and Gabriel mixed in with some more agressive play calling it is quite possible we could win 8-9 of our remaining games.

Sun 10/23 Buffalo W

Sun 10/30 at Tennessee W

Sun 11/6 at Kansas City W

Sun 11/13 Denver W

Sun 11/20 at Washington W

Sun 11/27 Miami W

Sun 12/4 at San Diego L

Sun 12/11 at NY Jets W

Sun 12/18 Cleveland W

Sat 12/24 at Denver L

Sat 12/31 NY Giants W

482805[/snapback]

WOW !!!!!

I just looked at OUR schedule and if Willis IS better that LT ..... and our recievers catch everything thrown at them ... and Kelly finds some extra arm strength .... and the defense starts putting together games they think they are capable of .... then we go the rest of the way undefeted..... look

Oakland Raiders...............W

New England Patriots.........W

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ......W

San Diego Chargers..........W

CAROLINA PANTHERS........W

Miami Dolphins...................W

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS....W

DENVER BRONCOS..............W

Cincinnati Bengals...............W

New York Jets......................W

You're forgetting something serious here man - Not only if Willis IS better than LT, and our receivers catch everything, Mr Holcomb finds that extra arm strength, the D plays like demons, AND Roscoe is our version of Carolina's Steve Smith.. We will not only win the rest of our regular season schedule - we will run the table and win the super bowl. </RaiderFans Logic>

Oakland Raiders...............W

New England Patriots.........W

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ......W

San Diego Chargers..........W

CAROLINA PANTHERS........W

Miami Dolphins...................W

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS....W

DENVER BRONCOS..............W

Cincinnati Bengals...............W

New York Jets......................W

482811[/snapback]

As funny as that is, DAMN...that's one brutal schedule we got left.

The thing about the Raiders is that they suck. I don't buy the desparation stuff. This isn't a must-win for them, because their season is already over. Last week was a must-win because they lost their 2nd home division game despite getting 2 weeks to prepare and the Chargers coming off a short week. If there's such a thing as a 'good 1-4', the Raiders are not it.

By no means does this mean I'm overconfident, but if we lose it'll be because we suck and nothing else.

Fug those degenerate, white trash, convicted felon dirtbags!!!! Bills by 10!!!!

482827[/snapback]

Amen. As I stated in a previous post, they are not fans they go to games just to be ignorant and violent the league would be better off without them, and any parents who raise their children as Raider fan should be fixed to not have kids and so should anyone claiming to be Raider fan. It would make this a better nation to live in. I had to live amongst those idiots for 7 years and they are one of my favorite teams to watch get the living crap kicked out of them.

The thing about the Raiders is that they suck.  I don't buy the desparation stuff.  This isn't a must-win for them, because their season is already over.  Last week was a must-win because they lost their 2nd home division game despite getting 2 weeks to prepare and the Chargers coming off a short week.  If there's such a thing as a 'good 1-4', the Raiders are not it. 

By no means does this mean I'm overconfident, but if we lose it'll be because we suck and nothing else.

482955[/snapback]

Desperate teams are teams like the Bills last year. Where they know they are better than they played early because they lost CLOSE games in brutal fashion. The Raiders have had it handed to them in every game except the NE game where they imploded. If the Bills lose this game then I will be brought back down from this pipe dream of division championships.

Desperate teams are teams like the Bills last year. Where they know they are better than they played early because they lost CLOSE games in brutal fashion. The Raiders have had it handed to them in every game except the NE game where they imploded.

482988[/snapback]

Not exactly. They lost in Philly on a late FG and basically gave away the KC game.