What's the answer to this enigma?

AKC

Why are there only 100 views of Lori's EXCELLENT Raider's Bill's Preview?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Why are there only 100 views of Lori's EXCELLENT Raider's Bill's Preview?

• Pinned topics go unnoticed by most users of TSW
    • There are only 100 fans using this message board
    • Fans are looking past the Raider game to NE
    • There's no reference to Retatta or Cowbells in Lori's Title

There must be some logical explanation for how Lori can compile a must-read primer for our upcoming game and apparently hundreds of users here don't take the time to read it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think AKC is referring to the number of reads of Lori's posts, not replies.

I can see why there are few replies. There's an unwritten rule against, "yeah what she said" replies.

But it would be fun, if someone decided to disagree

I think AKC is referring to the number of reads of Lori's posts, not replies.

I can see why there are few replies.  There's an unwritten rule against, "yeah what she said" replies. 

But it would be fun, if someone decided to disagree

482177[/snapback]

What he said.

Two more options for this thread:

- Who Cares?

- If anyone disagrees with "Lori", they get banned.

- Who cares?

482190[/snapback]

You are wrong Bro.

Lori is one of the most engaging Bills fans you will ever meet. By this, I mean that she is more than willing to state her opinions and back them up with pure facts.

SDS and the mods are not as quick to ban anyone as you suggest. I am sure that you can disagree with Lori until your heart is content as long as you are making a shred of sense and offering her the respect that she deserves both as a poster and as the wonderful person that she is; one that I am literally honored to consider a long time friend.

Bro, think again.

You are wrong Bro.

Lori is one of the most engaging Bills fans you will ever meet. By this, I mean that she is more than willing to state her opinions and back them up with pure facts.

SDS and the mods are not as quick to ban anyone as you suggest. I am sure that you can disagree with Lori until your heart is content as long as you are making a shred of sense and offering her the respect that she deserves both as a poster and as the wonderful person that she is; one that I am literally honored to consider a long time friend.

Bro, think again.

482210[/snapback]

I wasn't taking a shot at her at all. My main point was "who cares". But I have also seen people get tossed.

The thing about "respect" around here is funny. Apparently, Lori deserves a whole ton of it (and believe me, I'm not saying she doesn't). But when everyone says "thou must respect Lori" you are basically saying there are alot of other people that CAN be disrespected without any resprocussion (and it happens every day). No, I am not saying I am one of those people whom deserve respect. But why shouldn't the same rules apply to respecting, oh say, Fezmid, duey, AussieW, Poojer, etc, etc.

I'm 100% for always treading softly when dealing with Lori, as many members (rightfully so) respect her. But just because many people know her well enough to show her that respect, does that not mean that others (who aren't known as 'real people' outside of TBD) aren't deserving of the same defense that she is?

I could crap on an entire "Losman/Holcomb" thread with how much Fezmid is a moron, and rarely will anything happen. Does he not deserve the same "respect"?

(Sorry Fez, for using you as an example).

Now, off to View Lori's thread 150 times so the point of this thread is made moot.

I wasn't taking a shot at her at all. My main point was "who cares". But I have also seen people get tossed.

The thing about "respect" around here is funny. Apparently, Lori deserves a whole ton of it (and believe me, I'm not saying she doesn't). But when everyone says "thou must respect Lori" you are basically saying there are alot of other people that CAN be disrespected without any resprocussion (and it happens every day). No, I am not saying I am one of those people whom deserve respect. But why shouldn't the same rules apply to respecting, oh say, Fezmid, duey, AussieW, Poojer, etc, etc.

I'm 100% for always treading softly when dealing with Lori, as many members (rightfully so) respect her. But just because many people know her well enough to show her that respect, does that not mean that others (who aren't known as 'real people' outside of TBD)  aren't deserving of the same defense that she is?

I could crap on an entire "Losman/Holcomb" thread with how much Fezmid is a moron, and rarely will anything happen. Does he not deserve the same "respect"?

(Sorry Fez, for using you as an example).

Now, off to View Lori's thread 150 times so the point of this thread is made moot.

482223[/snapback]

WOW...now I'm confused! To my knowledge nobody has been banned for disagreeing with and/or being direspectful to Lori. Yo have to a LOT more than disagree of be disrespectful to get banned...and when you do something "ban worthy" it doesn't matter who else was involved: Lori, Bill in NYC, me, or Fezmid. (OK..maybe not me.)

As for "who cares?". You cared enough to post! :rolleyes:

Well, which is it?

In your first post you implied that it was so easy to get banned around here that all you had to do was disagree with a popular poster.

Then you claim you can crap on an entire thread by with multiple personal assualts with no repercussions.

So is it too easy or next to impossible to get banned around here?

And for your info, you can count hte number of banned posters over the entire 6 year existence of this board without going to your toes. Just because some people like to go on and on about all the bannings doesn't make them correct, just squeaky.