13,000 tickets remain in Oakland

zow2

Absolutely.  Until stevestojan like that stops I don't want to hear anyone say how we have the best / most knowledgeable fans.

34868[/snapback]

We still sell out our games... even if we know we aren't going to make the playoffs. I have to agree with not having the most knowledgeable fans. In my section we had chicks making out, guys going on beer runs at key moments in the game. Most of the people through Henry was still running the ball in the 4th quarter.

The weather channel predicted a good amount of rain there on Sunday. Of course, no sell-out on Thursday, no local tv.

34849[/snapback]

Don't know where they got that from. There may be rain up the coast, about 100 miles or more away, but it doesn't start raining here until the middle of October.

It will be the coolest in weeks (predicting 66 at game time). That means the fog (the "marine layer" as they call it here) won't burn off until the afternoon.

The whole area is undr extreme fire danger. A few weeks ago, the Oakland hills had conditions very similar to the disasterous 1991 fire- temps in the 90s, humidity at 10-20% and high winds.

I am not taking any rain gear to the game.

Don't know where they got that from. There may be rain up the coast, about 100 miles or more away, but it doesn't start raining here until the middle of October.

It will be the coolest in weeks (predicting 66 at game time). That means the fog (the "marine layer" as they call it here) won't burn off until the afternoon.

The whole area is undr extreme fire danger.  A few weeks ago, the Oakland hills had conditions very similar to the disasterous 1991 fire- temps in the 90s, humidity at 10-20% and high winds.

I am not taking any rain gear to the game.

34964[/snapback]

Ok, but report back if the weather channel was right. Perhaps they were talking about next week. - they mentioned snow in higher elevations.:D

Sell that stock yet?

I was wondering how our Bills Backers Group was able to get our block of seats all together. Raider Nation is a myth! Opening day too.

They call for a few showers, but anyone else that lives out here in the Bay Area knows that the weather can change quickly and we could end up with a sunny and 75 degreee day on Sunday. If it is rainy and breezy, that will be fine because the Raiders will have a harder time with the passing game and they have no run game.

-----------------

Go Bills

Wait a minute!!!!  Back up a second...'Chicks makng out'?  Did you think you could say that without having to explain further? :o

35139[/snapback]

If I didn't know better I would say they were sorority girls. One was blonde and the other was a brunette with a leopard print thong. I could kick myself for not bringing my camera. Fortunately, everybody else in section 312 remembered their camera.

The girls were kissing here in there through out the game. Around the time of the infamous wave, they were out on the stairs. Some guys started chanting... "kiss the girl, kiss the girl". And they put on nice show for us. Since we are in a season ticket section, i hope to see them again. :blush:

If I didn't know better I would say they were sorority girls.  One was blonde and the other was a brunette with a leopard print thong.  I could kick myself for not bringing my camera.  Fortunately, everybody else in section 312 remembered their camera.

The girls were kissing here in there through out the game.  Around the time of the infamous wave, they were out on the stairs.  Some guys started chanting... "kiss the girl, kiss the girl".  And they put on nice show for us.  Since we are in a season ticket section, i hope to see them again.  :blush:

35195[/snapback]

Luckiest man on earth at that particular time... :o

If I didn't know better I would say they were sorority girls.  One was blonde and the other was a brunette with a leopard print thong.  I could kick myself for not bringing my camera.  Fortunately, everybody else in section 312 remembered their camera.

The girls were kissing here in there through out the game.  Around the time of the infamous wave, they were out on the stairs.  Some guys started chanting... "kiss the girl, kiss the girl".  And they put on nice show for us.  Since we are in a season ticket section, i hope to see them again.  :o

35195[/snapback]

Then don't forget the camera!!! :blush:

Pathetic.  Their home opener is not even close to selling out.  The Bills should crush the mighty Raiduh's based on fan support alone.

34828[/snapback]

How did you find this out?

I was looking for some Raiders tix when the Bills play them there. I couldn't find any. Their website was absolutely no help!

I have friends I could've gone with but it's too damned late now!!!

:blush:

How did you find this out?

I was looking for some Raiders tix when the Bills play them there.  I couldn't find any.  Their website was absolutely no help! 

I have friends I could've gone with but it's too damned late now!!!

:o

35269[/snapback]

Not if they still have 13,000 tickets!! :blush: