Bills sign DT in place of injured Edwards!

Hey, maybe he can eat up some space against the run. It says he was pretty good at clogging up running lanes. With the rest of our D overpursuing, and allowing huge cutback lanes, maybe this guy can help shore things up. Give him a chance.

Stat Notes: Terrence McGee leads the NFL with a 34.6 kickoff return average, more than four yards better than the league’s second-best returner Williams Ponder of the New York Giants (30.1).

474043[/snapback]

SO why the hell is F. Smith returning kicks all the time???? Maybe Terrence was "winded" and can only return every third kick..... :doh:

I see we also signed OL Marques Ogden to the PS. Any relation to OL Jonathan Ogden, by any chance......?????

474160[/snapback]

Sure its not just marques sullivan under a new assumed name? That would be terrible...

Jefferson draft profile say's something to the effect he has a big gut and carries excessive baggage in that gut. LOL. He should fit right in with Sam.

What the hell give him a look. The rest of the d-tackles playing next to Sam haven't done anything special.

does anybody know much about this guy we picked up for our practice squad?i am kinda surprised we didnt pick george gause back up again.it seems to me alot of people in here thought he would make our team outright during training camp.i know he got signed by denver i think the other day ,but i hope this jefferson character is alot better otherwise it seems like a mistake to me to not have a guy around that was in your camp and seemed to be performing well.go bills in"05

Another scrub....................

474531[/snapback]

you're right. god forbid philly -- the team that has been to four consecutive NFC title games -- was trying to hide a raw talent on their practice squad.

we have no idea what kind of player this is...but to simply dismiss him as "another scrub" is a little premature.