Dear Morons

One DOES NOT complain about a win over the Miami Dolphins. One understands that ANY win over the God DAMN Miami Dolphins is a great win. One always has in the back of their mind that for an ENTIRE DECADE we NEVER beat the God DAMN Miami Dolphins.

Had this been during my childhood, Ronnie Brown's fumble would've been picked up by someone like that POS Jimmy Cefalo, and carried into the endzone for a Fish victory as time expired.

You people are bitching about a team that is has 2 wins. You'd have offed yourself during Bullough/Stephenson - which may well have been your greatest gift to the species.

Bitching about a win over the Fish. Idiots. :rolleyes:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people do not remember (or know) what it was like to go 0 for the '70s against that f***ing team and lose in every possible way.

472252[/snapback]

I didn't live through those times, and I realize that going 3-13 this year, as long as we beat Miami again, isn't a total failure of a year (5-11 is better, beating the Pats twice :rolleyes: ).

CW

One DOES NOT complain about a win over the Miami Dolphins.  One understands that ANY win over the God DAMN Miami Dolphins is a great win.  One always has in the back of their mind that for an ENTIRE DECADE we NEVER beat the God DAMN Miami Dolphins.

Had this been during my childhood, Ronnie Brown's fumble would've been picked up by someone like that POS Jimmy Cefalo, and carried into the endzone for a Fish victory as time expired.

You people are bitching about a team that is has 2 wins.  You'd have offed yourself during Bullough/Stephenson - which may well have been your greatest gift to the species.

Bitching about a win over the Fish.  Idiots.  :rolleyes:

472247[/snapback]

Was wondering when you would chime in on the Bills forum....nicely done! :)

One DOES NOT complain about a win over the Miami Dolphins.  One understands that ANY win over the God DAMN Miami Dolphins is a great win.  One always has in the back of their mind that for an ENTIRE DECADE we NEVER beat the God DAMN Miami Dolphins.

You people are bitching about a team that is has 2 wins.  You'd have offed yourself during Bullough/Stephenson - which may well have been your greatest gift to the species.

Bitching about a win over the Fish.  Idiots.  :)

472247[/snapback]

Amen brother. I don't care what else happens, as long as the good Lord sees fit to have me wake up each morning I will never complain about a win over the fish. Gawd I hate all things Miami...

Frickin Jimmy Cefalo. :rolleyes: He'd make a pretty girl though. :wub:

Frickin Jimmy Cefalo.   :rolleyes: Pretty little girl though.

472272[/snapback]

I'll pretend I know what you're talking about rather than the "damn, I didn't know Campy did time with Jimmy Cefalo" reset that's bouncing around my melon - though I can picture Cefalo applying lipstick and trying on pumps.

I hate the Fish.

Amen brother.  I don't care what else happens, as long as the good Lord sees fit to have me wake up each morning I will never complain about a win over the fish.  Gawd I hate all things Miami...

Frickin Jimmy Cefalo.  :rolleyes: He'd make a pretty girl though. :)

472272[/snapback]

For what it is worth, Cefalo is now the play-by-play guy for the Dolphins and is the sports anchor for the local ABC affiliate.

He is no Murphy and certainly no Van Miller.

I'll pretend I know what you're talking about rather than the "damn, I didn't know Campy did time with Jimmy Cefalo" reset that's bouncing around my melon - though I can picture Cefalo applying lipstick and trying on pumps.

I hate the Fish.

472274[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Only meant that he likes to fancy himself as a pretty boy IMO.

For what it is worth, Cefalo is now the play-by-play guy for the Dolphins and is the sports anchor for the local ABC affiliate.

He is no Murphy and certainly no Van Miller.

472277[/snapback]

Before I switched to digital cable, I had the "luxury" of watching him on one of the sports stations, Sunshine Sports IIRC, for preseason games and their weekly Dolfag show.

And yeah, he was a better player than broadcaster, and that ain't sayin' much.

Bitching about a win over the Fish.  Idiots.  :rolleyes:

472247[/snapback]

Oh God, I agree with AD!