Dear Morons

No, one does not B word.

One does recognize, however, that when said win is less a result of good play and more because of the Dolphins repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot, it does not indicate a good team.

472325[/snapback]

Yessir. I'm glad the Bills won, but I can be skeptical. I know what I was watching. I was EXTREMELY happy with the victory, but I was pretty disappointed with the way the Bills played. I saw a very, very average team hang on at home to beat another average team that deserved to be blown out.

The victory= I feel great

The team= Not so much

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One DOES NOT complain about a win over the Miami Dolphins.  One understands that ANY win over the God DAMN Miami Dolphins is a great win.  One always has in the back of their mind that for an ENTIRE DECADE we NEVER beat the God DAMN Miami Dolphins.

Had this been during my childhood, Ronnie Brown's fumble would've been picked up by someone like that POS Jimmy Cefalo, and carried into the endzone for a Fish victory as time expired.

You people are bitching about a team that is has 2 wins.  You'd have offed yourself during Bullough/Stephenson - which may well have been your greatest gift to the species.

Bitching about a win over the Fish.  Idiots.  :rolleyes:

472247[/snapback]

Been there brother...

Use to walk from Quaker Meadow Apartments up the hill every home game and get in at halftime to see them. Mom use to pack me a lunch. 9 times out of 10, they would be getting the pants knocked off of them but hell, I got to see the Bills...

I still hate TD though... Great to win but I hate TD....

No, one does not B word.

One does recognize, however, that when said win is less a result of good play and more because of the Dolphins repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot, it does not indicate a good team.

472325[/snapback]

That's a clever way of saying, "I hate the Bills and have a secret agenda to push by speaking critically of their play." Well, that's what I've read anyway.

One DOES NOT complain about a win over the Miami Dolphins.  One understands that ANY win over the God DAMN Miami Dolphins is a great win.  One always has in the back of their mind that for an ENTIRE DECADE we NEVER beat the God DAMN Miami Dolphins.

Had this been during my childhood, Ronnie Brown's fumble would've been picked up by someone like that POS Jimmy Cefalo, and carried into the endzone for a Fish victory as time expired.

You people are bitching about a team that is has 2 wins.  You'd have offed yourself during Bullough/Stephenson - which may well have been your greatest gift to the species.

472247[/snapback]

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT .............................................

Okay ya convinced me true a good season is beating the fish twice a better season is winning more than those 2 games :)

Are there any phrases I need to learn besides "all in?"  :rolleyes:

Are you saying you are "his ilk?"  If so, sorry for you...

472452[/snapback]

Noooooo, My point was you couldn't wait for things to develop, thus the poker analogy. The result being, I'd take all your !@#$ing money if you played poker with me, you shot your wad boy!

:)

If we should win every remaining game by the foot of Lindell on a last second field goal that hits the left upright, richochetts off the right upright, does a triple loop in the pike position with the foosball landing on its end point and the wind generated by the beating of a stray moth's wings that can be heard above the collective held breath of the hushed crowd is the force that propels it over into the end zone, I could not be happier than on the night of, the morning after, and the week following a win over the Fish. :rolleyes:

No complaints here. We'll do a proper post mortem following the season's end - whether that's premature or not is mostly in the hands of MM and TC.

<puts scapel down and walks away from the gurney>

472247[/snapback]

So I should feel better about this win because of history? I am sorry but I just don't get it. Does a won against a VERY bad Miami team give us "extra credit?" We BARELY beat a team that had 18 penalties and gave the ball away 5 times!

I will be the first to say it - we're DOOOOMED! And Moulds is a POS!

P.S. it turns out that I hold your football opinions in the same regard as your political ones.

So I should feel better about this win because of history? I am sorry but I just don't get it. Does a won against a VERY bad Miami team give us "extra credit?" We BARELY beat a team that had 18 penalties and gave the ball away 5 times!

I will be the first to say it - we're DOOOOMED! And Moulds is a POS!

472458[/snapback]

This post belongs on the PPP, cause it sure looks like his typical shiit from there.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like sloth boy. :rolleyes: