Dear Morons

lol, NO FUGGIN SH*T, bro......you were obviously the smarter of the two of us, cause I let myself get all involved with it to the point I couldn't take it anymore....I had to resort to badgering others for nookie pics in the OT forum  :pirate:

472621[/snapback]

Which worked, BTW.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or you could keep with the superiority act while posting gems like "I look for SD to destroy Pittsburgh tonight" (Stillers 14 Charger 10, midway through the third).

472613[/snapback]

This is the best you could come up with to slam me? The fact that I'm not Nostradamus? For somebody that contributes absolutely nothing to TSW other than insults perhaps you should hang 'em up if that's the best you can do. Perhaps I should rephrase that and not use the word “nothing”, otherwise you might provide links to your goldmine of "worthwhile" posts that you made last season.... :pirate:

This is the best you could come up with to slam me?  The fact that I'm not Nostradamus?  For somebody that contributes absolutely nothing to TSW other than insults perhaps you should hang 'em up if that's the best you can do.  Perhaps I should rephrase that and not use the word “nothing”, otherwise you might provide links to your goldmine of "worthwhile" posts that you made last season.... :pirate:

472649[/snapback]

Slam you? Why would I waste the time when you're barfing lameness like a high school freshman at her first kegger?

Worthwhile is in the eye of the beholder. Your body of work is pretty friggin' spectacular, amigo. [/sarcasm]

Ok, let's just end this thread...

In response to the original sentiment of the thread, it would be nice if people didn't use this forum as a public toilet after a loss or a shaky win. This does not exclude critical comments, but mindless rants aren't enjoyable and we are all here to have fun...

Just my 2 cents...