Dear Morons

You're a moron. And a fag. Plus, we have a file on you. A big one. With staples and paper clips. In one of those brown accordian things. Yeah. The one with the rubber band attached to it. We also have it on good authority that you never had a childhood. That's on page 34.

472544[/snapback]

I am not sure Ronnie Brown was on the team during his childhood. I believe it was Csonka and Morris. I think the smurfs been in the Koolaid.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, don't insult me by calling me a liberal! I am more progressive than that. Liberals just try to put a sugar coating on republican B.S.

Quack. Quack. Quack. Talk about your oxymoron. Progressive liberal.

Second, I am happy we won - but when we BARELY beat a team that gave the ball up 5 times and had 18 penalties it begs the question, where are we going? I am in the camp that feels throw JP to the wolves now (i.e. Eli and Peyton Manning and Troy Aikman) and get the lumps over with.

Don't care how we win. The best player should play. Always.

You're a moron. And a fag. Plus, we have a file on you. A big one. With staples and paper clips. In one of those brown accordian things. Yeah. The one with the rubber band attached to it. We also have it on good authority that you never had a childhood. That's on page 34.

472544[/snapback]

don't forget the twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photos with the circles

and arrows.

472544[/snapback]

Nonsense. I have it on good authority he was born a poor black child.

I wouldn't expect a liberal to have the ability for such perspective, given their propensity for historical ignorance.

472467[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Your posts always seem to head in this direction. What, you can't make a football based argument? Actually, come to think of it, you don't talk about football very often. So keep on slinging mud because maybe it will distract everybody and no one will realize that you don't have an f'in clue when it comes to the NFL.

:pirate:

Your posts always seem to head in this direction.  What, you can't make a football based argument?  Actually, come to think of it, you don't talk about football very often.  So keep on slinging mud because maybe it will distract everybody and no one will realize that you don't have an f'in clue when it comes to the NFL.

472579[/snapback]

Wrong.

And then there's this...

And This...

And this...

I'm sorry I don't repeat the same football stuff over and over again ad nauseum and pretend I'm contributing. I also don't waste the time here typing up the epic posts about the things I see on Sundays (or on our upcoming opponents during the week) because to be quite honest, it simply isn't worth it anymore and hasn't been for a long time. I'm also sorry I don't suffer people like slothtard when they fire the first shot. I guess it's a fault in my DNA.

But thanks for your take on my football acumen. I greatly value your opinion. As if I actually could pick out your stuff from the rest of the "initial people". Perhaps "Dear Morons" hit a bit close to home? <_<

One DOES NOT complain about a win over the Miami Dolphins.  One understands that ANY win over the God DAMN Miami Dolphins is a great win.  One always has in the back of their mind that for an ENTIRE DECADE we NEVER beat the God DAMN Miami Dolphins.

Had this been during my childhood, Ronnie Brown's fumble would've been picked up by someone like that POS Jimmy Cefalo, and carried into the endzone for a Fish victory as time expired.

You people are bitching about a team that is has 2 wins.  You'd have offed yourself during Bullough/Stephenson - which may well have been your greatest gift to the species.

Bitching about a win over the Fish.  Idiots.  :pirate:

472247[/snapback]

Yawn..sorry. I feel the same way about the Bills as I do your post. Although it is gratifying on a lesser level to beat Miami, that gratification doesnt develope into a myopic haze for me. This team still lies somewhere between mediocre and bad and were on thier way to losing until they got lucky on the fumble. What makes me so down on this team isnt the qb or even OLine situation, it's how disappointing and overated the defence is and has been. Too me, it means we have little or nothing going for us. Going into the season I really believed that our defence would keep us in every game. They have looked average and that is at their very best. Im sorry if im pissing on everyones parade after a huge win over such a dominent opponent but I just cant get on the bandwagon right now. Reality kicks in before I can BS myself otherwise and hop on.

Yawn..sorry. I feel the same way about the Bills as I do your post. Although it is gratifying on a lesser level to beat Miami, that gratification doesnt develope into a myopic haze for me. This team still lies somewhere between mediocre and bad and were on thier way to losing until they got lucky on the fumble. What makes me so down on this team isnt the qb or even OLine situation, it's how disappointing and overated the defence is and has been. Too me, it means we have little or nothing going for us. Going into the season I really believed that our defence would keep us in every game. They have looked average and that is at their very best. Im sorry if im pissing on everyones parade after a huge win over such a dominent opponent but I just cant get on the bandwagon right now. Reality kicks in before I can BS myself otherwise.

472598[/snapback]

Aren't you overlooking the the little 5 turn-over thingy?

Wrong.

And then there's this...

And This...

And this...

I'm sorry I don't repeat the same football stuff over and over again ad nauseum and pretend I'm contributing.  I also don't waste the time here typing up the epic posts about the things I see on Sundays (or on our upcoming opponents) because, to be quite honest, it simply isn't worth it anymore and hasn't been for a long time.  I'm also sorry I don't suffer people like slothtard when they fire the first shot.  I guess it's a fault in my DNA.

But thanks for your take on my football acumen.  I greatly value your opinion.  As if I actually could pick out your stuff from the rest of the "initial people".  Perhaps "Dear Morons" hit a bit close to home?  :pirate:

472585[/snapback]

<_<:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, the insights you give into the game of football. Simply listing random observations doesn’t make one knowledgeable…I makes them Peter King. Nice job, perhaps you can include some field hockey and coffee nerdness into your next post. The posts gave the impression you put a lot of time into them, which makes them all the more pathetic. For somebody that believes himself to be so intelligent you should really work on your writing skills. But you know what, in this age of delicate self-esteem I don’t want to hurt your feelings, at least you tried. If this was the Special Olympics you might even get a medal.

As for “not telling me apart”, I guess I should work on slinging mud at anybody and everybody or making LAMP posts with such prophetic titles as “Dear Morons”. You’re the TBD version of Jerry Sullivan; the nicest thing anybody can say about you is they recognize your name.

:pirate:  <_<  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wow, the insights you give into the game of football.  Simply listing random observations doesn’t make one knowledgeable…I makes them Peter King.  Nice job, perhaps you can include some field hockey and coffee nerdness into your next post. 

Congrats to Peter King. There's finally at least one example of someone who has read him.

The posts gave the impression you put a lot of time into them, which makes them all the more pathetic.  For somebody that believes himself to be so intelligent you should really work on your writing skills.  But you know what, in this age of delicate self-esteem I don’t want to hurt your feelings, at least you tried.  If this was the Special Olympics you might even get a medal.

Touching. I know now why you don't sling mud. You're also probably not employed in the impressions or predictions department.

As for “not telling me apart”, I guess I should work on slinging mud at anybody and everybody or making LAMP posts with such prophetic titles as “Dear Morons”.

Nah. You should simply try posting something that's even remotely interesting or memorable - or you could keep with the superiority act while posting gems like "I look for SD to destroy Pittsburgh tonight" (Stillers 14 Charger 10, midway through the third).

You’re the TBD version of Jerry Sullivan; the nicest thing anybody can say about you is they recognize your name.

472600[/snapback]

Does this mean I'm going to make the 2nd ANNUAL installment of the "WEEKLY MENTAL MIDGET" thread? You were really onto something there.

Wrong.

And then there's this...

And This...

And this...

I'm sorry I don't repeat the same football stuff over and over again ad nauseum and pretend I'm contributing.  I also don't waste the time here typing up the epic posts about the things I see on Sundays (or on our upcoming opponents during the week) because to be quite honest, it simply isn't worth it anymore and hasn't been for a long time.  I'm also sorry I don't suffer people like slothtard when they fire the first shot.  I guess it's a fault in my DNA.

But thanks for your take on my football acumen.  I greatly value your opinion.  As if I actually could pick out your stuff from the rest of the "initial people".  Perhaps "Dear Morons" hit a bit close to home?  :pirate:

472585[/snapback]

But none of your referenced posts on football are about this season. Ya need to spend less time on PPP and more on football.

But none of your referenced posts on football are about this season.  Ya need to spend less time on PPP and more on football.

472616[/snapback]

I haven't been spending any time there, either. I checked in last night to see if the natives were restless because we managed to win a game we didn't play all that great in and surprise, surprise. Full fledged retard roller coaster.

I checked in last night to see if the natives were restless because we managed to win a game we didn't play all that great in and surprise, surprise.  Full fledged retard roller coaster.

472617[/snapback]

lol, NO FUGGIN SH*T, bro......you were obviously the smarter of the two of us, cause I let myself get all involved with it to the point I couldn't take it anymore....I had to resort to badgering others for nookie pics in the OT forum :pirate:

You should simply try posting something that's even remotely interesting or memorable

472613[/snapback]

That's my main issue with MDH, too....There are all sorts of issues where people have differing viewpoints from my own, but most of the time the discussions are at least interesting and engaging. It's not about everyone thinking the same way, or even always being "positive" after a win. It's about contributing something interesting, thoughtful, entertaining, funny, etc.....