Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jay. NFL.com was doing pretty good but they're getting really behind now. Where you at in Hi? I was stationed at K-Bay for 3 years...

470613[/snapback]

I think NFL.com been with the game today........hm must be connections

Looks like the Fins made some nice adjustments on D for the second half....but too little too late :doh:

GO BILLS!!!

Hey Rob, what has happened is a repeat of the 1st 4 weeks - we started out strong and ended weak. Miami has imploded with 18 penalties and around 5 turnovers.

We won and that is good, but the game flowed much like weeks 1-4.

Thanks Jay. NFL.com was doing pretty good but they're getting really behind now. Where you at in Hi? I was stationed at K-Bay for 3 years...

470613[/snapback]

Im in Richmond, VA now but wil be back at my friends place on Helemano on Wed. I visit them quiite a bit. I love Hawaii. 5 more weeeks od sand and surf!

Hey Rob, what has happened is a repeat of the 1st 4 weeks - we started out strong and ended weak.  Miami has imploded with 18 penalties and around 5 turnovers.

470622[/snapback]

Thanks. I was pushing my bandwidth limits with all the pages open to try and see what was happening. Thanks to all for posting updates!!

We need the f-u smiley so I can give it to "newbie"... :doh: Troll....

Looks like the Fins made some nice adjustments on D for the second half....but too little too late :doh:

GO BILLS!!!

470620[/snapback]

The announcers said that Saban lit into them at halftime.

Me too, love beating Miami, but they sure helped us a great deal. We still cant stop the run.

470632[/snapback]

They can't stop the run and in the final 40 minutes of the game, the offense overall looked like it did in the first four games, particularly game 1 vs the Texans.

Hey Rob, what has happened is a repeat of the 1st 4 weeks - we started out strong and ended weak.  Miami has imploded with 18 penalties and around 5 turnovers.

470622[/snapback]

And were damn close to coming back for the win. Meanwhile, Vinny and the Jets got a W.