Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we not still winning this game? Damn, you guys would jump off the Empire State Building at the drop of a hat. Get a grip... We may not be where we would like to be but we are still winning and can compete in the division.  :doh:

470574[/snapback]

Not for long

Drink some more Bills Kool Aid

470578[/snapback]

Wow, that's original.....don't you negative Nancies ever get a new catch phrase?

It's not about that. It's about supporting them and not whining like a little baby when they're winning. It seems to me that your mind hasn't developed much past your avatar... :doh:

470581[/snapback]

LOL!! now THAT was original :D

It's not about that. It's about supporting them and not whining like a little baby when they're winning. It seems to me that your mind hasn't developed much past your avatar... :doh:

470581[/snapback]

Sorry I expect more after waiting 15 years

Why in the H E L L do they continue to run on first down??????  I know that they are going to.  They have done so for all but two friggen times!!!!!!!  I thought they were setting up play action but they haven't.  Heads up their respective butts.

470584[/snapback]

They should run on 1st, snd, and third down! Why the hell does this coaching staff continue to outsmart themselves! On their first FG they tried a BD pass to SAM ADAMS!!!! ARGH!!!!! :doh: