Game Thread:

Buffan00

Hey Rob, what has happened is a repeat of the 1st 4 weeks - we started out strong and ended weak.  Miami has imploded with 18 penalties and around 5 turnovers.

We won and that is good, but the game flowed much like weeks 1-4.

470622[/snapback]

Agreed, with the exeption of Holcomb's passer rating as opposed to Losman's.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, with the exeption of Holcomb's passer rating as opposed to Losman's.

470700[/snapback]

Who cares about a passer rating? Does a high passer rating give us extra points at the end of the game? I care about how the offense moved the ball, how the D stopped the run and how the team played overall.

Holcomb played better than JP, that's obvious. But what did it mean in the end? The team looked pretty much the same. If the Dolphins aren't bumbling fools we lose this game going away.

All I'm saying is that the QB position was better than before. Since everything else was mediocre, maybe the upgrade at QB was the difference in the win.

Who cares about a passer rating?  Does a high passer rating give us extra points at the end of the game?  I care about how the offense moved the ball, how the D stopped the run and how the team played overall.

Holcomb played better than JP, that's obvious.  But what did it mean in the end?  The team looked pretty much the same.  If the Dolphins aren't bumbling fools we lose this game going away.

470759[/snapback]