Game Thread:

Buffan00

Tom Clements is driving me fu(king insane. I don't usually moan about pro co-ordinators but this guy needs slapped really hard.

Quit pulling guards and motioning h-backs and splitting Sam Adams wide on the 1 and just hammer it you fu(king ass.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills must really respect Chambers as they're flipping corners again for the first time since Week1 vs. Andre Johnson.

phishies trying hard to get him the ball but the only way they've been able to do it is to throw hitches for a yard.

referees currently converting 1st downs for cryami. 0:)

Well I'm liking what I am seeing so far...

470493[/snapback]

I don't know about you guys, but I needed this BAD. This is awesome.....

Does Holcomb have more completions on the season than Losman?

0:)

Serious, the team has a chance to win with QB play like this.

470495[/snapback]

Exactly....and the D and ST have both awakened, too.....This bodes well for us, I think.

It's all about accuracy and composure.  KH has it and like many of us thought, it was a great decision to start him today.

470504[/snapback]

I was really excited when we signed him, but I was torn about starting him this week.....I'm thrilled at the decision now, though....this feels so damn good!

this IS a playoff caliber team out there today.

i mean... the dulfins have a good defense and they are much improved... and we are killing them. If we can go into the bye week at 3-3, it's going to be a little easier to see the playoffs....

They just showed the TD to Moulds on CBS.....I love how after they scored the TD, Kelly just walked toward the endzone as if to say, "!@#$ yeah, baby....you can't stop us!"

LET'S PUT 40+ UP ON THESE FUGGERS!!!!!!!