ESPN's Lenny P says it is Holcomb on Sunday...

Buftex

It's best for the team? How do you figure that?

There is NO !@#$ING FUTURE with Kelly Holcomb.

Zero. How are you going to know what you ahve in JP after FOUR games? idiocy.

466962[/snapback]

You're so high on JP Losman you cant stand it, can you? :D Have fun watching Holcomb this weekend, buddy. Then again, you'd probably have more fun watching JP going 6-20, 68 yds and an INT. And if your going to call someone an idiot, at least capitalize the "I" at the beginning of a one line sentence. Joe Six Pack for pessimist of the year on TBD.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWS FLASH EVERYBODY:

This is why the Bills signed Kelly Holcomb, as a back up policy in case JP pissed himself. Now that we are 1-3 we should just flush the rest of the season? I am a firm believer in lining up the best 11 guys you have on the field. I can tell you every guy in the locker room thinks that as well. Kelly Holcomb is the best they have right now. If that is a good thing or bad thing we won't know until Sunday at 4.

466977[/snapback]

Great post, Coach. My thoughts exactly!

You're so high on JP Losman you cant stand it, can you?  :D Have fun watching Holcomb this weekend,  buddy. Then again, you'd probably have more fun watching JP going 6-20, 68 yds and an INT. And if your going to call someone an idiot, at least capitalize the "I" at the beginning of a one line sentence. Joe Six Pack for pessimist of the year on TBD.

466986[/snapback]

LOL, isn't THAT rich?

You were ripping JP to shreds just last week and you're calling ME a pessimist?

Do me a favor and go !@#$ yourself, mmkay?

You were ripping JP to shreds just last week and you're calling ME a pessimist?

466992[/snapback]

No lady, I was calling you the pessimist of the YEAR. Thats much more special than just any old pessimist. Go back and read all your recent posts, they're overflowing with negativity. I would like to see JP succeed as well, but after four games, guess what? Its obvious that he isnt going to take us to the playoffs. This my friend, you can tell after four games. So rather than throw in the towel, start a veteran and see if he can do any better. Maybe we win a couple here and get back to 3-3. The moment we are out of the playoff race, stick JP back in for the rest of the year. I love the Bills and refuse to give up on the season after four games. If this means stalling the development of JP Losman, I could care less. I want to see the BILLS WIN. JP has done nothing to show me we should just hand over the reigns on the entire season to him. We should make a move while we're still alive for the playoffs, and thats what we are doing.

No lady, I was calling you the pessimist of the YEAR. Thats much more special than just any old pessimist. Go back and read all your recent posts, they're overflowing with negativity. I would like to see JP succeed as well, but after four games, guess what? Its obvious  that he isnt going to take us to the playoffs. This my friend, you can tell after four games. So rather than throw in the towel, start a veteran and see if he can do any better. Maybe we win a couple here and get back to 3-3. The moment we are out of the playoff race, stick JP back in for the rest of the year. I love the Bills and refuse to give up on the season after four games. If this means stalling the development of JP Losman, I could care less. I want to see the BILLS WIN. JP has done nothing to show me we should just hand over the reigns on the entire season to him. We should make a move while we're still alive for the playoffs, and thats what we are doing.

467020[/snapback]

Good for you. Hope you enjoy losing anyway, because that's what's going to happen with that stiff back there. The guy was perennially locked in a struggle for a starting job with Tim Couch for a reason, you know. HE STINKS!

And guess what, Einstein....The OL still sucks.

So does the Defense. This team isn't going ANYWHERE anyway. Maybe it's time you came to grips with that.

Good for you. Hope you enjoy losing anyway, because that's what's going to happen with that stiff back there. The guy was perennially locked in a struggle for a starting job with Tim Couch for a reason, you know. HE STINKS!

And guess what, Einstein....The OL still sucks.

So does the Defense. This team isn't going ANYWHERE anyway. Maybe it's time you came to grips with that.

467029[/snapback]

I think it would have been interesting to be in your presence during the super bowl losses.

I guess one conclusion can be made ... JoeSixPack is not happy about the QB change.  I think we can all agree on that.

467066[/snapback]

Because it's short-sighted and ignorant. They just threw not only this year but NEXT year down the crapper. Any sane fan would be pissed off too.

This decision is absolutely horrendous. If we needed a stiff back there they should have kept the Statue.

After last year I was brimming with confidence that this coaching staff was at least making the right decisions. It took only 4 games to completley shatter that confidence.

The coaching decisions on both sides of that ball have been simply awful since the first game. When my own mother asks me why the Bills keep throwing the ball when WM is running so well then you know we have a problem.

There are a lot of problems with this team and OVER COACHING is a big one. It's football, not a friggin shuttle launch.

Benching JP at this time just destroys any credibility this coaching staff had in regards to their master plan and developing our QB of the future. They were flat out 100% wrong about all the assumptions they made prior to the start of the season. I'm disgusted with Mularky/Clements/Gray right now.

RTB

You're supposed to celebrate the switch with a hot pocket.

466869[/snapback]

I'm only happy because I have Moulds & Campbell in FFL (I'm the man behind the curtain making all these decisions)

You want to bet a donut on whether the Bills offense will surpass 250 yds this week?

:D

I'm only happy because I have Moulds & Campbell in FFL  (I'm the man behind the curtain making all these decisions)

You want to bet a donut on whether the Bills offense will surpass 250 yds this week?

:D

467140[/snapback]

You wanna bet Willis has 25+carries?

Am I the only one who believes this NOT is a gigantic issue either way? This team would be 1-3 with either Bledsoe, Losman or Holcomb at QB, because we suck across both lines. Maybe Mularkey has a good goddamn reason to start Holcomb and I, for one, don't think he's an idiot. He knows his job is at stake if he can't get these guys to stop underachieving. Personally, I really don't care who he plays as long as we win.

And as far as Losman's development is concerned, if he is the kind of QB who can't handle being benched when it is obvious to the whole world that he is playing like ****, then he is no good to us anyway.

Am I the only one who believes this NOT is a gigantic issue either way?  This team would be 1-3 with either Bledsoe, Losman or Holcomb at QB, because we suck across both lines.  Maybe Mularkey has a good goddamn reason to start Holcomb and I, for one, don't think he's an idiot.  He knows his job is at stake if he can't get these guys to stop underachieving.  Personally, I really don't care who he plays as long as we win.

And as far as Losman's development is concerned, if he is the kind of QB who can't handle being benched when it is obvious to the whole world that he is playing like ****, then he is no good to us anyway.

467156[/snapback]

so you do not want JP to do well ???

of course i do! i just don't think that him being benched right now is the worst thing ever. maybe he NEEDS to take a step back for now? frankly, i have no idea, but i will wait till the game ends to reserve judgment. i just can't believe how much reaction there is over this.

I'm still going to root for the success of the team, that will never change. With that said, I think this (if true) is a terrible move and agree with JSP about how short-sighted it is. In the Big Picture this year, we are not better than the Colts, Jags, Chiefs, Chargers, Steelers, Bengals, or Patriots no matter who we have at QB. So why not play the kid the entire year and let him figure out the game for god's sake?

You wanna bet Willis has 25+carries?

467142[/snapback]

He had 25+ carries vs Atlanta, as well. You also realize that Bills are #13 in rushing attempts and 25th in passing attempts? (These stats may vary by one or two based on Losman's scrambles)

Wanna bet the QB will have a completion % greater than 50?