Is there anybody that Posters DO like?

MDH

In the past few days I've seen posts ripping/questioning Mike Williams, Losman, the entire offensive line, Moulds, Evans, Adams, Schobel, Edwards, Clements, Posey, Vincent, Lindell,  Mularky, Clements, Gray, Ralph Wilson...and that's just off the top of my head from the posts I've actually read.

I (literally) think the only Bills employees I haven't seen negative remarks about this week are Fletcher, Milloy and the water boy.  So, who's going to do us all a favor and take a shot at them?  Come on; let's finish the entire team off!  I know if we put forth the effort we can do it.

466533[/snapback]

Brian Moorman!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I (literally) think the only Bills employees I haven't seen negative remarks about this week are Fletcher, Milloy and the water boy.  So, who's going to do us all a favor and take a shot at them?  Come on; let's finish the entire team off!  I know if we put forth the effort we can do it.

466533[/snapback]

Well, Fletcher and Milloy are members of the Bills' overrated defensive unit ya know...

The water boy is a loser too. I guess he couldn't cut it as a bat boy...

Some American network needs to sign her. I'd watch every night.

466891[/snapback]

And she doesn't even need to speak English. I don't like the news anyway, and one thing I can say for French - you can say "134 missing as whale eats cruise ship", and it still sounds good.