not official, but WGR reports Holcomb will start

DPR4444

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard a report from Paul Hamilton on WGR stating that although it has not been officially announced, "all indications" are that Holcomb will start.

466298[/snapback]

Will this be officially announced by crayon drawings from a poster named, KH-Era?

I just heard a report from Paul Hamilton on WGR stating that although it has not been officially announced, "all indications" are that Holcomb will start.

466298[/snapback]

more info - when asked repeatedly about who will start MM "refused to address starters at any position"

MM would not comment on starters "for either team" - ?

466298[/snapback]

Why not just bring in Holcomb on 3rd down? That way (since it's an obvious passing down) Willis and JP can both take breathers if they're winded.

I think it would be a great move to say Holcomb will start or do what Mularkey is doing and say no comment which leads people to believe that Holcomb will start so the Dolphins prepare for a veteran pocket passer, and then just start JP as always planned. :D

Same here. The local media is off and running with reports that JP will be benched and Kelly will start. That will just make the Dolphins have to prepare for 2 QB's, and may force them to start preparing more for Holcomb.