Takeo Spikes is going to be back stronger then

Even if I am saying it to make myself feel better......

Takeo Spikes isn't your average athlete....anybody can see that.  I is a freakin genetic freak (like Willis Magehee)

Is is going to have the surgury....make the recovery....and will be back kicking butt and taking names next year....

Mark it down.... :D

456985[/snapback]

John, please don't ever go away. Stay here with your positive, upbeat and insightful postings.

Takeo Spikes isn't your average athlete....anybody can see that.  I is a freakin genetic freak (like Willis Magehee)

Is is going to have the surgury....make the recovery....and will be back kicking butt and taking names next year....

456985[/snapback]

Aren't to the same poster who continually sings the praises of Dylan McFarland?

Hmmm... I gotta get me a pair of those rose colored glasses....or maybe a beanie hat with a propeller would be more approppriate

456985[/snapback]

I hope that comes to pass but I've never heard of any player ever coming back from an Achilles injury and being successful. People forget how good Cowart was before this injury. I'll go on record and say I think he was better than TKO. His days of domination ended with this same injury. I hope you're right John, but I'm guessing Takeo's Pro Bowl days are over. This is probably the worst injury a football player can get. :lol:

Boy I don't know, look at how Marino didn't have any speed after the injury! :D

Actually I tore my Achillis about six months after Marino did, and based on comments he had made on TV and stuff about it feeling like someone kicked him in the back of his ankle, I knew as soon as mine happened, that was what was wrong. My friends thought I was nuts at the time, but thatwas the problem.

And I lost my speed too!

Aren't to the same poster who continually sings the praises of Dylan McFarland?

Hmmm... I gotta get me a pair of those rose colored glasses....or maybe a beanie hat with a propeller would be more approppriate

457113[/snapback]

Hey.....I wouldn't have cut Dyan...but I am not on bills mgt....

beanie with propeller....LOL... :w00t:

Boy I don't know, look at how Marino didn't have any speed after the injury!  :w00t:

457143[/snapback]

Hell, Marino couldn't even walk without a major limp. He looked like he should have been on crutches out there.

I hope that comes to pass but I've never heard of any player ever coming back from an Achilles injury and being successful.  People forget how good Cowart was before this injury.  I'll go on record and say I think he was better than TKO.  His days of domination ended with this same injury.  I hope you're right John, but I'm guessing Takeo's Pro Bowl days are over.  This is probably the worst injury a football player can get.  :w00t:

457140[/snapback]

JULIAN PETERSON. I know it's early but statistically he's off to the best season of his career, after tearing his achilles last year. TKO is a workout warrior. I wouldn't be suprised to see him come back at full strength next season. Infact I'd bank on it.

JULIAN PETERSON.  I know it's early but statistically he's off to the best season of his career, after tearing his achilles last year.  TKO is a workout warrior.  I wouldn't be suprised to see him come back at full strength next season. Infact I'd bank on it.

457153[/snapback]

I was just going to mention Peterson also. He tore his last year in the beginning of the year, and now he's back producing for the 49ers. For those Cowart comparisons also keep in mind he tore his knee the previous year in Tampa Bay. He returned for the Saints opener and then tore his Achilles. Those two injuries nearly back to back would kill even the best players.

Takeo has hope!!!

I hope that comes to pass but I've never heard of any player ever coming back from an Achilles injury and being successful.  People forget how good Cowart was before this injury.  I'll go on record and say I think he was better than TKO.  His days of domination ended with this same injury.  I hope you're right John, but I'm guessing Takeo's Pro Bowl days are over.  This is probably the worst injury a football player can get.  :w00t:

457140[/snapback]

but the achilles tear came in his first game back after getting his knee ripped up. He was out for a year and a half with 2 devastating injuries.

Mark it down.... :w00t:

456985[/snapback]

I'll only add that if anoyone can come back after an achilles tendon injury, it would be Spikes. He's a phenomenal athlete, that's for sure. While I loved Cowart. Spikes is much tougher, stronger and moved very well too, and doesn't have the knee injury to overcome as well.

Yet, I'd still say the odds are against him and our hopes.

Prove us doubters wrong Takeo !!!!

People forget how good Cowart was before this injury.  I'll go on record and say I think he was better than TKO.  His days of domination ended with this same injury.

If you you never saw Sam Cowart play before his injuries, all you really have to know is after two devastating back-to-back knee and achilles injuries, he is still good enough to be a starting MLB in the NFL. Just incredible.

Mark it down.... :lol:

456985[/snapback]

I think all Bills fans are for that, TKO is terrific. While were at it, maybe we'll improve our offensive line.