Weis needs to stop this stuff

30dive

First a story about his 10 year old daughter now this. If he does not stop this stuff, I'm going to have to start liking him!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2172623

In Short:

........Meets with dying 10 year old boy at his home and lets him call the first play against the University of Washington on Saturday. The boy, named Montana, named after Joe Montana, died Friday night and did not see the game. Weis ran the play...Pass Right. :(

First a story about his 10 year old daughter now this.  If he does not stop this stuff, I'm going to have to start liking him!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2172623

In Short:

........Meets with dying 10 year old boy at his home and lets him call the first play against the University of Washington on Saturday.  The boy, named Montana, named after Joe Montana, died Friday night and did not see the game.  Weis ran the play...Pass Right. :(

455111[/snapback]

From the ND one yard line. He told the QB that they had to run the play regardless of their starting position.

Very inspirational.

I really don't like ND, but you cannot help but get a bit emotional reading this story.

Charlie Weis is a great coach (as Bills fans already are painfully aware), but he also is a great human being. It is so sad that any child has to go through what Montana went through.

God bless him.

CW was my first choice to coach the BILLS when Williams was fired.  I'm glad he got the ND job.  It's nice to see one team I love play their asses off every week, even when they come up a bit short (like vs Michigan State, who may be one of the best teams in the country).

455233[/snapback]

If you recall, I was rooting for Charlie Weis as the HC of the Bills, too.

Unfortunately, TD didn't go that direction.

I can't begin to imagine how much Weis' visit meant to the young boy and his family. I know the boy is gone now, but I'm positive Weis put a smile on his face one last time.

God bless this boy, his family and Weis for making the effort to give this boy one last moment of happiness. :(

Not sure I'd be rooting to "Bring on the Trojans."

455516[/snapback]

They won't back down. They may not win this year...but I think it will be more competitive than say the normal 7 touchdown USC blowout....

Never know what can happen at home....the crowd...the divine intervention....

I'll be there. Our offense better be ready to run, cause USC will hang 35+ on us. If we beat Purdue, should be a real tough one, and we go into that game top 12 or so, it will be a madhouse. Can't wait.

AD: You're damn right about MSU. They have been sh-- on in the polls since preseason. Bet they beat Michigan.... :devil:

I'll be there. Our offense better be ready to run, cause USC will hang 35+ on us. If we beat Purdue, should be a real tough one, and we go into that game top 12 or so, it will be a madhouse. Can't wait.

AD: You're damn right about MSU. They have been sh-- on in the polls since preseason. Bet they beat Michigan.... :devil:

455686[/snapback]

They clubbed Illinois this week and their O looks unstoppable. They may be the class of the Big 10, though they have to prove it by beating OSU and Michigan.