GO BILLS!

stevestojan

We'll beat the Saints. We have to. (right?). Then the Dolphins at home? 3-2 in no time.

We waited the entire 8 months of offseason, salivating for football. It's here now, we have a 'rookie' QB, he's gonna suck for a while. Do i think we should bench him and start Holcomb? Maybe. Why not. But i don't think it will happen, and that's OK too. It sucks, and I'll be pissed till friday, but f--- it. LET'S GO BILLS!

We'll beat the Saints. We have to. (right?). Then the Dolphins at home? 3-2 in no time.

We waited the entire 8 months of offseason, salivating for football. It's here now, we have a 'rookie' QB, he's gonna suck for a while. Do i think we should bench him and start Holcomb? Maybe. Why not. But i don't think it will happen, and that's OK too. It sucks, and I'l be pissed till friday, but f--- it. LET'S GO BILLS!

453690[/snapback]

I wish there was an applause smilie.

We waited the entire 8 months of offseason, salivating for football. It's here now, we have a 'rookie' QB, he's gonna suck for a while. Do i think we should bench him and start Holcomb? Maybe. Why not. But i don't think it will happen, and that's OK too. It sucks, and I'l be pissed till friday, but f--- it. LET'S GO BILLS!

453690[/snapback]

Ditto!

453690[/snapback]

Well put....Go Bills!

stevestojan Posted Today, 05:37 PM

We waited the entire 8 months of offseason, salivating for football. It's here now, we have a 'rookie' QB, he's gonna suck for a while. Do i think we should bench him and start Holcomb? Maybe. Why not. But i don't think it will happen, and that's OK too. It sucks, and I'll be pissed till friday, but f--- it. LET'S GO BILLS!

I agree with you Steve. Right now I am just so royally pissed about this game, because I felt it was a game the Bills should have won.

Still, there is a lot of season to go.

GO BILLS!!!!!

We waited the entire 8 months of offseason, salivating for football. It's here now, we have a 'rookie' QB, he's gonna suck for a while. Do i think we should bench him and start Holcomb? Maybe. Why not. But i don't think it will happen, and that's OK too. It sucks, and I'll be pissed till friday, but f---  it. LET'S GO BILLS!

453690[/snapback]

Yup I will take off my flags and magnets from car but will be back on next saturday. Not so confident about felons damn it Saban has them believing they are a football team

GO BILLS!!!!

We waited the entire 8 months of offseason, salivating for football. It's here now, we have a 'rookie' QB, he's gonna suck for a while. Do i think we should bench him and start Holcomb? Maybe. Why not. But i don't think it will happen, and that's OK too. It sucks, and I'll be pissed till friday, but f---  it. LET'S GO BILLS!

453690[/snapback]

I will jump on THIS bandwagon!

453690[/snapback]

WERD!

453690[/snapback]

Does 'maybe. why not.' count?

One year ago.... stevestojan had a job that let him let him post on TBD 24 hours a day. He was in bikini land surrounded by hot girls

Today... stevestojan works at geico and can't post on the wall all day long. He is surrounded by women with mullets and moustaches.

What a difference a year makes. :devil:

453690[/snapback]

Is this from ANIMAL HOUSE? :devil:

GO BILLS! :doh::lol::D:(:w00t:

go bills go bills go bills go bills go bills go bills go bills go bills go bills go bills

go bills go bills go bills

go bills go bills go bills

go bills

go bills

all work and no play makes jamie a dull boy

no. :devil: 

bastard     

:lol:

458404[/snapback]

It's funny. I just started going back to the archives to see what folks were saying about Losman then versus now, and you just happened to be the first I've been able to bust...so far.... :doh: I haven't delved back into the during the season stuff, just the post-Bledsoe-dump era stuff.