Off the JP Bandwagon

Arkady Renko

Easily the worst starting QB in the NFL this year. Philip Rivers, where are you?!?

JP will get better but he's not showing me enough to lead me to believe he will be a "great" QB someday (or even "good"). We would be a playoff team with a guy like Trent Dilfer this year.

I'd just prefer for the team to come out and admit it. If JP Losman is going to continue to play, then this team is not going to win this year--the year will be spent making Losman better. It may have been more honest to admit it before the season so that people knew what they were getting, but to continue to pretend that they can win with this setup is just silly. Losman will be a good QB, but he's barely a good college QB right now, and this is the NFL. Just come out and say that this is going to be a rebuilding year, and set expectations to match.

Easily the worst starting QB in the NFL this year.  Philip Rivers, where are you?!?

JP will get better but he's not showing me enough to lead me to believe he will be a "great" QB someday (or even "good").  We would be a playoff team with a guy like Trent Dilfer this year.

453060[/snapback]

maybe mularkey can bash mcgahee in the press again .....lousy draft pick.....this team would be playoff bound with a drew bledsoe maybe super bound with Dilfer

I rather leave Losman in and let him take his lumps.

453074[/snapback]

I agree 100%. He isn't ready and thats for sure, but the coaches should stick to their guns and leave him in there. I hate to say it, but we have no alternative (kelly holcomb would take us nowhere). With TKO possibly being out for an extended period of time, we've got no chance at winning our division or being a contender. Let the kid learn, its going to be rought but we've been through this before.

I rather leave Losman in and let him take his lumps.

453074[/snapback]

for 5 years of overthrown underthrown...he's not nfl caliber 75 yards??.....a "B" team secondary due to injuries, a stellar running game, and plenty of good receivers...nothing from JP

for 5 years of overthrown underthrown...he's not nfl caliber 75 yards??.....a "B" team secondary due to injuries, a stellar running game, and plenty of good receivers...nothing from JP

453095[/snapback]

More like the "c" and "d" team corners. They had two guys in there that were street free agents a couple of weeks ago. In other words, no one wanted them until Atlanta picked them up during the season.

453095[/snapback]

People say the same things about Michael Vick, yet he's considered to be an elite QB in this league. I'm willing to cut JP some slack. The offensive line didn't block worth a sh-- today. His accuracy is a concern, but that might be a result of him not being comfortable. Our other option is to stick the injury prone Holcomb in. TD has decided to go stake the franchise on Losman. I rather the learning curve be limited to one year instead of two.

People say the same things about Michael Vick, yet he's considered to be an elite QB in this league.  I'm willing to cut JP some slack.  The offensive line didn't block worth a sh-- today.  His accuracy is a concern, but that might be a result of him not being comfortable.  Our other option is to stick the injury prone Holcomb in.  TD has decided to go stake the franchise on Losman.  I rather the learning curve be limited to one year instead of two.

453138[/snapback]

not much of an option with holcomb very true, my choice would be Matthews.......difference is Vick is a playmaker.....Losman hasnt shown ability to make plays so lets suffer for awhile with a stacked defensive team and plenty of offensive weapons and find out if he can learn what cant be taught...making plays

Easily the worst starting QB in the NFL this year.  Philip Rivers, where are you?!?

JP will get better but he's not showing me enough to lead me to believe he will be a "great" QB someday (or even "good").  We would be a playoff team with a guy like Trent Dilfer this year.

453060[/snapback]

Losman has been horrid, but if you think a caretaker QB could get it done with this team you're mistaken. The Bills D is one of the worst in the league thus far. Caretaker QB + bad Defense does not = wins.

453060[/snapback]

Dig up some film from Favre in Alt. It was not a pretty sight.

under 3 seconds to get rid of the ball  that is not enought time for any QB our line sucks .

453165[/snapback]

How come anytime I said that over the last three years, you called me out and said it was the QB? Hmmm? :doh:

CW