Off the JP Bandwagon

Arkady Renko

People say the same things about Michael Vick, yet he's considered to be an elite QB in this league.  I'm willing to cut JP some slack.  The offensive line didn't block worth a sh-- today.  His accuracy is a concern, but that might be a result of him not being comfortable.  Our other option is to stick the injury prone Holcomb in.  TD has decided to go stake the franchise on Losman.  I rather the learning curve be limited to one year instead of two.

453138[/snapback]

I'm willing to be patient. As I've said numerous times, first year starting QBs are notoriously bad, especially when put behind weak OLs and with mostly slow WRs to throw to. His numbers to this point look similar to Donovan McNabb's through his first 6 games (30/72, 226 yards, 3.2 yards/attempt, 1 INT). Its a little too early for the crying and the whining.

How come anytime I said that over the last three years, you called me out and said it was the QB?  Hmmm?  :doh:

CW

453188[/snapback]

You are 100% correct. Some of these guys are total hypocrites who had their own agenda when evaluating the team.