Jonas Jennings...what's next in terms of injuries

LabattBlue

49ers | Jennings Practices

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:46:01 -0700

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers OT Jonas Jennings (throat) practiced Wednesday, Sept. 21, and is not on the team's injury report for Week 3. Jennings had suffered a throat injury during Week 2.

What's next...sniffles? <_<

Taking off from one of his quotes while the door was hitting him in the ass on the way out of town, maybe his "star" will stop "shining." With that kind of language, it's a good thing he went to the place where you wear flowers in your hair. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

AP--San Francisco. Sept. 22, 2005, 6:04 PM wst.

Offensive tackle Jonas Jennings has been upgraded to probable following treatment for his sore throat. "I might have to come out of the game on Sunday for a few sprays of chloroseptic, but I'll try to play through the pain," Jennings told reporters. "Pain is just temporary. I can fight through it. That's what I did in Buffalo when I got that boo-boo on my pinky and came back after only two missed games."

49ers | Jennings Practices

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:46:01 -0700

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers OT Jonas Jennings (throat) practiced Wednesday, Sept. 21, and is not on the team's injury report for Week 3. Jennings had suffered a throat injury during Week 2.

What's next...sniffles? <_<

451063[/snapback]

It wasn't the old Malarchuk slash, was it?

AP--San Francisco. Sept. 22, 2005, 6:04 PM wst.

Offensive tackle Jonas Jennings has been upgraded to probable following treatment for his sore throat. "I might have to come out of the game on Sunday for a few sprays of chloroseptic, but I'll try to play through the pain," Jennings told reporters. "Pain is just temporary. I can fight through it. That's what I did in Buffalo when I got that boo-boo on my pinky and came back after only two missed games."

451083[/snapback]

<_<

49ers | Trainers buy in 7-year supply of Disney sticking plasters

Thu, 3 March 2005 17:03:49 -0900

Dennis Georgatos, of the San Jose Mercury News, reports San Francisco 49ers trainers have made arrangements to take delivery of 7,000 Disney themed sticking plasters following the announcement of the signing of Tackle, Jonas Jennings, from Buffalo. A 49ers spokesman said Thursday, "we want to do everything we can to make Jonas feel right at home here in San Francisco. We know he gets nicked up and we feel that the Disney plasters are going to do a lot to help the little booboos and ouchies magic away."