Getting my Coy jersey ready...

EZC-Boston

Let the flaming begin, but I can't wait to see everything he's learned from Milloy

...and yes I do own a Wire jersey... :D

449923[/snapback]

What he's learned from Milloy? You obviously missed the preseason when he had trouble covering future Walmart greeters in the fourth quarter...

Is Milloy officially out? Did I miss something?

Let the flaming begin, but I can't wait to see everything he's learned from Milloy

...and yes I do own a Wire jersey... :D

449923[/snapback]

They MAKE a Coy Wire jersey?

Why would you buy one, seriously?

They MAKE a Coy Wire jersey?

450631[/snapback]

they do -- the problem is it only comes in one size: not quite large enough.

also, when you order one there is always a problem with delivery -- the package gets lost on the way to your house because the driver takes the wrong route.

:D

they do -- the problem is it only comes in one size:  not quite large enough.

also, when you order one there is always a problem with delivery -- the package gets lost on the way to your house because the driver takes the wrong route.

450673[/snapback]

No he isn't.

450873[/snapback]

yes, he is. Think about all the times he jumped onto a pile after three Bills had already ensured the ball carrier was down. I mean, if it wasn't for him..... oh god, forget it, i don't even feel like ripping on him anymore, he just sucks.

yes, he is. Think about all the times he jumped onto a pile after three Bills had already ensured the ball carrier was down.  I mean, if it wasn't for him..... oh god, forget it, i don't even feel like ripping on him anymore, he just sucks.

450896[/snapback]

You know you have a secret man love #27...

...and yes I do own a Wire jersey... <_<

449923[/snapback]

I heard from someone that you own a Christie jersey too...can you verify?

...and yes I do own a Wire jersey... :lol:

449923[/snapback]

Flaming usually does occur in the presence of a Wire jersey - typically in the form of being 'torched' on the field and 'burnt like toast'. I heard from a friend of my old roomate's cousin's boyfriend who once saw him jump out of a pool :lol: that Wire jersies are actually made of special space age fibers with the same composite material used to make the thermal tiles for the space shuttle. Is that true?

Better bring a jacket too - I hear those jerseys have a real problem with 'coverage'.

:P