Thats right, I'll say it.....

....if JP continues to stink it up. I think he has a 3 game leash and he just laid turd number 1.

446940[/snapback]

I think this was a big TEAM Loss....Don't lay it on JP on this one....He has

as much blame as the OL, McGahee or the Defense...The only part of the

team that had anything going yesterday was the STs....

Geesh, cut the kid some slack. You guys think it's easy being a QB. He's still learning, he's going to make mistakes. Just shrug it off and take it like a man. The only way he's going get better is by having games like TB. It will make him a better player in the long run.

....if JP continues to stink it up. I think he has a 3 game leash and he just laid turd number 1.

446940[/snapback]

Coach....

I dont think that is going to be a problem....

I am willing to bet that JPL comes out in this next game and is pretty good....if not efficient.

I am not going to freak out over one bad game where the whole team played bad...except for the defense who did as well as could be expected

J.P. just needs to play in 2 minute drill mode for the whole game. Yesterday with 2 min. left in the game he went 5 for 5 and the throws looked good. Willis needs to Cowboy up and hit the hole not try and out run the opposing D from side line to side line. Josh Reed was J.P.'s primary target yesterday tell me the O doesn't need to step up to the plate w/ J.P.