Thanks to the San Francisco/North Star Crew

The Dean

Finally relocated back to SF (I missed it every day) and feel ALMOST human. Saw my first game at the Star in quite a few years. Hooked up with NoCal Aaron (Aaron...right?) and his awesome girlfriend Lori, SF Bills Fan, long-time North Star regulars Brad and Marty and a large crowd of Bills fans. Pretty sure I talked their ears off...I was kinda excited.

The crowd there is really first rate. The Star is doing a great job now...I really couldn't have asked for more. (For those of you familiar with the North Star history, it really went down hill after the original owners sold and The Senator, Charley and I had lef the area. The new owners really "get it".) But the most surprising this was how many smoking hot women were there rooting for our young Wiliams...BEAUTIFUL!

I haven't had that much fun watching a game in a LONG time. Needless to say, I got faced. :devil:

While this is not ment as a LAMP post it may, indeed, be one...sorry! :devil:

3,260 posts? There's a guy living on yesteryear's accomplishments... :devil:

439244[/snapback]

I think that was all from one week a few years ago.

The board looks great, SDS. You do fine work! :devil:

Finally relocated back to SF (I missed it every day) and feel ALMOST human.  Saw my first game at the Star in quite a few years.  Hooked up with NoCal Aaron (Aaron...right?) and his awesome girlfriend Lori, SF Bills Fan, long-time North Star regulars Brad and Marty and a large crowd of Bills fans.  Pretty sure I talked their ears off...I was kinda excited.

The crowd there is really first rate.  The Star is doing a great job now...I really couldn't have asked for more.  (For those of you familiar with the North Star history, it really went down hill after the original owners sold and The Senator, Charley and I had lef the area.  The new owners really "get it".)  But the most surprising this was how many smoking hot women were there rooting for our young Wiliams...BEAUTIFUL!

I haven't had that much fun watching a game in a LONG time.  Needless to say, I got faced. :devil:

While this is not ment as a LAMP post it may, indeed, be one...sorry! :w00t:

439178[/snapback]

1) You aren't human and never will be, so quit trying to feel that way.

2) Excited or too much ------- ? fill in the drug.

3) All those women aren't interested in a grandfather figure.

4) Welcome back bastard...maybe this time you will stick around for a while. :devil:

1)  You aren't human and never will be, so quit trying to feel that way.

2)  Excited or too much ------- ? fill in the drug.

3)  All those women aren't interested in a grandfather figure.

4)  Welcome back bastard...maybe this time you will stick around for a while. :devil:

439278[/snapback]

1. True...my bad

2. Virtually drug free (not counting booze...or the recreational drugs...or my prescriptions...never mind)

3. Chicks dig The Dean. (Now, if I just keep repeating it, maybe I can actually make it come true.) This is so funny...one of the guys who used to own the North Star is a complete letch when he get's drunk and is totally UN-smooth. He comes out of a bar the other day and this pretty young thing is standing near his car smoking a butt. He says something to her like "Hey, you want to smoke something else" or something equally insulting and stupid. "F#uk You, Grandpa" was her hilarious response.

4. Will I stay? Depends if you ignore all my PMs like last time. But, since I have a stable (I think) job and a computer that actually works. You're probably stuck with me for awhile. I can not be on this damn thing all the time, though.

BTW, no BF in Indiana is a wonderful thing...no? :devil:

1. True...my bad

2. Virtually drug free (not counting booze...or the recreational drugs...or my prescriptions...never mind)

3. Chicks dig The Dean. 

4. Will I stay?  Depends if you ignore all my PMs like last time.  But, since I have a stable (I think) job and a computer that actually works.  You're probably stuck with me for awhile.  I can not be on this damn thing all the time, though.

BTW, no BF in Indiana is a wonderful thing...no? :devil:

439292[/snapback]

1) indeed.

2) :w00t:

3) Don't show them your feet....LOL@ F#ck you Grandpa.

4) sniff...be a man...not a T-Bone.

5) BF? :devil:;)

Great to hear about the North Star again...my wife and I went there every Sunday during the '94/'95 season when we lived in Lafayette. Marty was the Bills Backers President at the time. We visited last June for an afternoon while out at a conference - brought back the old memories of early morning Bloody Mary's and halftime wings...

What a great time. Glad to have you back in the Bay Area! Man, I was loaded after the game. If the Bills keep it up this year, I will have many very happy boozy Sundays at the North Star. Of course, I will be back Sunday morning. This one will be tougher.

Mark is starting to plan for the Bills-Raiders game- we had a blast last year. I'm getting my San Diego airline ticket today. I don't have game ticket yet, we should coordinate that.

sheeeit, i miss that place.  The crowd on Sundya is a blast.  Just moved to LA a few months ago.

Watched it down here with a few bflo guys at a bar in venice that was filled with a bunch of Losman's family and high school buddies.  A perfect whole in the wall.

439510[/snapback]

Hello Chris. What are your San Diego plans?

Hey Gray,

Don't get a SD ticket without talking to me! Had a blast last week, got pretty plastered myself. I won't be there this week, going to Vegas baby!!!

Hello Chris. What are your San Diego plans?

439810[/snapback]

What a great time. Glad to have you back in the Bay Area! Man, I was loaded after the game. If the Bills keep it up this year, I will have many very happy boozy Sundays at the North Star. Of course, I will be back Sunday morning. This one will be tougher.

Mark is starting to plan for the Bills-Raiders game- we had a blast last year. I'm getting my San Diego airline ticket today. I don't have game ticket yet, we should coordinate that.

439314[/snapback]

were their shots on sunday? was that lil hottie who appeared last year there?

im in, just made some rsvp's for a hotel near gaslamp. dont have tix yet, so me and another buddy from St. Joes, coming in from NM, are in if we get a group together for seats.

>>>>>>This is so funny...one of the guys who used to own the North Star is a complete letch when he get's drunk and is totally UN-smooth. He comes out of a bar the other day and this pretty young thing is standing near his car smoking a butt. He says something to her like "Hey, you want to smoke something else" or something equally insulting and stupid. "F#uk You, Grandpa" was her hilarious response.<<<<<<

That is a truly funny story!

Once I was in Macy's looking for colonge. I asked the young hot girl at the counter about Polo Sport. She told me it was good, but it was really for "younger guys."

Sadly, this happened about 6 years ago. ;)