Radio post-game shows

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Brinson was a broken record: "It was just the Houston Texans - we'll see more against the Bucs in Tampa Bay"

Schoop cutting off every caller who wasn't a moron to inject his own opinion.

And I thought it couldn't get worse than Rich The Bull Gensler.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took Brinson five minutes to answer a caller's question about when was the last time Buffalo won a home opener. "Um let me see here, you're puttin' me on the spot, I don't have that information in front of me, let me work backward here, it wasn't LAST year because they lost to Jacksonville...."

Then when he finally figured it out, he said the win against NE was in Bledsoe's first year with the Bills. :angry:

It took Brinson five minutes to answer a caller's question about when was the last time Buffalo won a home opener.  "Um let me see here, you're puttin' me on the spot, I don't have that information in front of me, let me work backward here, it wasn't LAST year because they lost to Jacksonville...."

Then when he finally figured it out, he said the win against NE was in Bledsoe's first year with the Bills.  :angry:

437167[/snapback]

Brinson was terrible...there was one point where you could tell he had to stretch before a press conference began (I think it was McGahee) and he's going on and on and on and on about "Well remember...this was a win over the Texans.............certainly not a BAD team........but.........a team.......the Bills were.....expected.................................to beat OKAY LET'S SEND IT DOWN TO THE LOCKER ROOM". You could almost hear him take a huge sigh of relief. It was brutal.

If you don't like the Buffalo post game shows tune in The Coach on 1180 WHAM. I had it on my car radio on the way home once they were finished with the Losman & Mularkey comments on the official post game show. The funny part about The Coach's post game was early on nobody was calling in, leaving Dickerson & his co-host to talk without the calls.

WGR sucks the Donkey. PERIOD.

They were looking for reason to be negative. HOW?

The Bills played close to a perfect game today.

437182[/snapback]

I listened to the post game on GR and heard them being overwhelmingly positive. I think YOU are looking for a reason to be negative towards them. :)

One thing did annoy me, 80% of the people that called in were trashed and they ended up having to dump them. I called in and talked about Losman's pocket presence when there was pressure, they agreed, glowed about the good point and before I could follow up and add another related observation they hung up and went back to hanging up on drunks. :angry:

I listened to the post game on GR and heard them being overwhelmingly positive. I think YOU are looking for a reason to be negative towards them.  :)

One thing did annoy me, 80% of the people that called in were trashed and they ended up having to dump them. I called in and talked about Losman's pocket presence when there was pressure, they agreed, glowed about the good point and before I could follow up and add another related observation they hung up and went back to hanging up on drunks. :angry:

437211[/snapback]

You must be hallucinating, friend. I heard them saying "it's only the Texans" and "it's only one game" yada yada...

WGR sucks the Donkey. PERIOD.

They were looking for reason to be negative. HOW?

The Bills played close to a perfect game today.

437182[/snapback]

It was a great game.

A little God on the Bills side at the start of the 3rd quarter. The near pick would have surely gone for seven.

Not trying to be negative because everything was without flaw.

And that is a good thing because it should ground the young QB.

Play turnover-free ball=win

:angry:

I thought some of the drunks calling in were more entertaining then Schoop and Bulldog. :angry:

I find it hysterical because they were cautiously backpeddling after nothing but incessant crticism for the last 5 months. If the Bills had lost, they would have been in their element.

Anyone catch the comment about the "stain on Gorbachev's head"?

I thought some of the drunks calling in were more entertaining then Schoop and Bulldog.  :)

I find it hysterical because they were cautiously backpeddling after nothing but incessant crticism for the last 5 months.  If the Bills had lost, they would have been in their element.

Anyone catch the comment about the "stain on Gorbachev's head"?

437234[/snapback]

YES!!! I think they both realized that the majority of the calling audience are fairly similar to Mike in Syracuse's avatar. :angry:

Brinson was terrible...there was one point where you could tell he had to stretch before a press conference began (I think it was McGahee) and he's going on and on and on and on about "Well remember...this was a win over the Texans.............certainly not a BAD team........but.........a team.......the Bills were.....expected.................................to beat OKAY LET'S SEND IT DOWN TO THE LOCKER ROOM".  You could almost hear him take a huge sigh of relief.  It was brutal.

437168[/snapback]

I thought we were done with that guy. Why is he still around?

If you don't like the Buffalo post game shows tune in The Coach on 1180 WHAM.  I had it on my car radio on the way home once they were finished with the Losman & Mularkey comments on the official post game show.  The funny part about The Coach's post game was early on nobody was calling in, leaving Dickerson & his co-host to talk without the calls.

437179[/snapback]

I didn't even know they were going to be doing postgame shows. I happen to be flipping through the stations after the game while mowing the yard and caught about an hour of it. Very entertaining. Did you hear when Dom in Rochester called in. I get so sick of his "Flubalo Bills" comments. He calls in to Brad Davies and feels the need to make snide remarks all the time.